Can a cruise just disappear from the website?

MaC410

Hey there!

I have been looking at a 10 day Mediterranean cruise from Barcelona that is sailing May 24-June 3 but it is completely gone from the website! I had the link and just was looking at it yesterday. Today I clicked the link and it said the page took a "permanent vacation". I see that there is a role call on here and the woman I spoke to on Norweigan's site said she can not find it either. Is this just a weird glitch, will it come back in order to book or not?

This happened to me too, I called my consultant and he said that sometimes the price point can be a little high so they remove it for a week or so and then put it back on . So keep checking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Happened to a cruise I was looking at for April. I don't think it's that unusual for something that far out. If one that's scheduled in the nearer term disappeared I'd think that would be more unusual.

Our cruise for Oct 15th on Epic disappeared too. By the time it reappeared it left from a different country and missed 4 of the planned ports. However NCL was extremely generous and offered us $25 dollars on board credit per person!!! That really compensated for having to change flights and accommodation! Sadly no apology received at all. Hope you have a better outcome.

• 6 months later...
It could be the cruise is headed to be a charter but it is not final yet, don't want to sign any more now, don't want to cancel the cruise until it becomes a charter.

My ctuise disappeared and became a chartered cruise in April. I was still allowed to keep my booking so i guess the cruise was not sold out although it was taken off the ncl website

My ctuise disappeared and became a chartered cruise in April. I was still allowed to keep my booking so i guess the cruise was not sold out although it was taken off the ncl website

Hmm interesting, thing is this is for NEXT week... you'd think charter shenanigans would be done by now...?

Edited by Notnewtoit