Excursion recommendations in curacao without carnival contract

familycruzinnewbie

i find that several companies in Curacao and Aruba have contracts with Carnival that require you to book a lesser tour at a higher price. I'm looking for some options that I can book independently. We did these stops on the Breeze in May 2014 and did the Iries east coast tour in Curacao and took the bus to Palm Beach in Aruba. We return on the Conquest in Early April 2018 9-4 in Aruba and 10am-11 pm to Curacao.

For Curaçao, we looked on trip advisor or resorts for a day sies, and went to an All inclusive. Then we cleaned up, went back out shopping and dining.

In aruba

This was all on princess

We did a boat ride and beach and food with Pelican.

'Twas awesome :cool:

Went back and changed, took a cab into town and snacking and shopping.

Very full days!

We also went to Bonaire which was gorgeous

ABC Islands are grrrrrreat:cool:

Go to the port boards here....much info!

In Curacao, we took a tuktuk tour that was fabulous. Small motorized cars that went through the city with narration. I think it is a max of 4 people per car and really knowledgeable drivers. Probably the best city tour I ever paid for, and the cheapest.

We wandered Curacao on our own. There's a cigar bar in the Rif fort area (I think) that had $5 mojitos - delicious. They had an excellent ventilation system, so it wasn't smoky or smelly in there. All the TVs showed were soccer games. They had a humidor where you could buy cigars or you could bring your own. I don't remember the name of it, but it was in a strip of shops - very new - probably the 1st or 2nd from the right end of the strip. There was also a restaurant on an upper level at Rif fort called Steak & Ribs that had a beautiful view of the ship all lit up at night. The food was very good as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you like to Snorkel one place you will not see hardly any cruise people is the Blue Room. a good few you tube videos on it. we went by boat through https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/curacao/beach-hopping-blue-room-cave-snorkel.html and it is one of the very best excursions I've been on in the Caribbean except maybe Little French Key in Roatan.

• 4 months later...
Atvbuggytours.Com

Great time in Curacao. Self drive and see lots of the island. See reviews on trip advisor.

Thanks for posting. This is something I would love to do. Going on the royal princess this March!

Do you know if they will take kids as young as 4 years old? I’ve sent them an email and still waiting for a reply.