Themed Buffets on Sea Days

Magicbar

New to NCL and was curious as to specifics regarding themed buffet on sea days. I have seen several cruise reviews where on sea days, themed buffets including Asian, Mexican, BBQ and German can be found at Modernos. Is this done

on all cruises or at the chefs discretion? Is it dependent upon how full the ship is?

Just thought this may be a nice change from the regular buffet.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

On our 10 day Epic cruise in the Med they did this on every sea day in Moderno. The Mexican buffet was immense and is the one thing my husband talks about most from the cruise! They also did an Indian one twice which I am sad I missed.

However, I have been looking at the dailies for our upcoming Western on the Escape and it doesn't seem to be listed on there during the sea days. :(

How do you find about these in advance? Are there only signs posted while it's going on? Is it posted on the on board info boards or freestyle dailies? If I ask in advance will I be able to find out what theme and what days?

Have heard some very good things and don't want to miss out.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

How do you find about these in advance? Are there only signs posted while it's going on? Is it posted on the on board info boards or freestyle dailies? If I ask in advance will I be able to find out what theme and what days?

Have heard some very good things and don't want to miss out.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I posted the Freestyle Dailies from a recent cruise here. You will see the buffet listed on the three sea days

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449