Anyone Recently Off The Magic?

GranysT

Fwir, he'll be going on vacation starting sometime in September and will return to the Magic on November 11.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

Since the question was answered, I am not trying to hijack this thread but.......Dr. E is one CD we have never sailed with.....what do past cruisers have to say about Dr. E??? Just curious...thanks!

Literally, BEST. CD. EVER! We loved him! He was so involved and his muster drill was actually enjoyable.

We actually sailed on the Magic last November and had him for our CD for the first time and loved him! We were so happy to find out he will be back in time for our cruise this November also. Looking forward to another great week with his entertaining ways! :D

I asked this on a separate thread. Over 125 views, and not 1 answer. Maybe someone here can answer for me.

Anyone know the cost of day pass for the Spa, on Magic? Am trying to determine if it's cost effective to buy a week, prior cruise, or just do a day pass, once on board.

I saw you asked the question in the other thread but I've been trying to remember where I read the answer. If I recall correctly, I remember reading it was $20 for a day pass.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I saw you asked the question in the other thread but I've been trying to remember where I read the answer. If I recall correctly, I remember reading it was $20 for a day pass.

I'm still trying to find where I read $20, but here it says $40:

I see the Day Pass is 40$ ...

The last I heard, the day pass was $40, and they are sold in limited quantities.

That $20 info was probably old news. I see it was $35 in 2012.

Literally, BEST. CD. EVER! We loved him! He was so involved and his muster drill was actually enjoyable.

Couldn't agree more! Love Dr. E! We are sailing with him again next week. He is by far the most engaging, visible and most fun of any CD on any ship we have ever sailed!

Since the question was answered, I am not trying to hijack this thread but.......Dr. E is one CD we have never sailed with.....what do past cruisers have to say about Dr. E??? Just curious...thanks!

We have not cruised with him either. I looked at videos on youtube....he looks like so much fun!

best cruise director we ever sailed with. His performances in the atrium at a must see.

• 2 weeks later...