Cruise personaliser login ?

Southendweather

I couldn`t get in all day yesterday. I made it in at 7.30 this morning but now I cannot again. I am waiting for a cabin allocation but no luck so far.:(

When do you go? Normally they send you an email when they allocate the cabin. We only found out a couple of days ago (less than 3 weeks before cruise).

Not sure if I'll do a 'Early Saver' again, not like it used to be, you go in completey blind. Had to ring them as our outside cabins view was completely obscured by a tender, I booked on-line and was sure I didn't opt for an obsured window, we may as well had an inside, but of course the on-line paper trail just isn't there. I get a feeling the dining we be what we would like, we shall see, we are Pacific Tier so they know what our preference is. I won't let it spoil our cruise, but I will make a judgement on our return. Will probably try another cruise line.

We go on 30th. I won`t bother P&O with a phone call then. We are a saver fare so maybe we will be even nearer the time of departure before we are allocated a cabin. I booked through a travel agent. Will I get an email or will they?

Edited by caber

We go on 30th. I won`t bother P&O with a phone call then. We are a saver fare so maybe we will be even nearer the time of departure before we are allocated a cabin. I booked through a travel agent. Will I get an email or will they?

I'm trying to remember as the first time we went we booked through a travel agent. Do P&O have your email address from somewhere/have you had an email at all from them? I seem to think we had booked a couple of excursions prior to departure, so could only have done that through the personaliser (St Lucia, Tortola and St Kitts, the other we did independantly, Curacoa and Granada we hired a car, St Martin book a trip indepently on-line.

I'm trying to remember as the first time we went we booked through a travel agent. Do P&O have your email address from somewhere/have you had an email at all from them? I seem to think we had booked a couple of excursions prior to departure, so could only have done that through the personaliser (St Lucia, Tortola and St Kitts, the other we did independantly, Curacoa and Granada we hired a car, St Martin book a trip indepently on-line.

They do have my email address. We get offers from them.

We booked one tour for this cruise through the personaliser but I don`t remember getting an email confirmation. We did get charged on the credit card of course.

I see you are on the cruise before us. Please look after Ventura.

Edited by caber

They do have my email address. We get offers from them.

We booked one tour for this cruise through the personaliser but I don`t remember getting an email confirmation. We did get charged on the credit card of course.

AH, I definately get email confirmation when booking an excursion from the personaliser.

Keith (Southend)

Personaliser was down all day yesterday and part of Friday to, we logged on just before midnight on new years day as our flight seats were released at midnight...picked seats, went to add to basket and it kicked me out. Couldnt get back in on my iPad but managed to complete the booking on my iPhone, our friends were doing the same at the same time, one of the laptop had no problems but the one on the iPad encountered same problems as me. We eventually all got booked though..I tried to get in this morning and all seems ok now..good,luck it's a dreadful system!

I can get so far but then it crashes! Trying to book an excursion gets to shopping basket then that's it! So frustrating been trying since Friday.

Tried again this morning, still can't login, I'm sure they'll sort this out tomorrow as it will be costing them money...:confused:

It was most of the day yesterday before I got in, and now it has just thrown me out again !!! grrrrr !!!

I dare say many will have been ringing them, especially if they don't use this forum. There must be many need to print etickets for next Friday/Saturday on the Azura.