dexddd

Members
Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

dexddd's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (10/20)

1. I was going to help give lower 48 news since you were busy packing but see you saw news about your mayor. Just over a year ago we were doing similar route on a ten day. Did I ever tell you about our one and done on RC? Did a honeymoon trip through Panama Canal. Had issue during trip, wrote them, never even acknowledged. Result, never spent another nickel or dime on RC...saved that for NCL.
  2. When I was 18 I was pretty hot and fast too. Oh wait, we talking money like in what the dsc used to be pppd in a universe far, far away?
  3. We had that room with kids on a 11 night turned 10 in 2016 after drydock. Jacuzzi was great after they got it working. Room is great. Quiet floor, right by bridge. There are pics out on cdp. Note poa has like five different OS configs so if looking, make sure you find the right one. Note small food area just aft through the doors by pool area. Key West. Woodfired pizza in buffet actually pretty good. That room comes with unlimited in room water and soda plus three bottles plus a sparkling. Bottles used to just be wine but that may have changed. Like other ships, you can get room service for breakfast but unlike other ships, they won't bring Cagneys to room for breakfast or lunch.
  4. Looking at deck plans, seems a few things moved around, nothing earth shattering.
  5. Other lower 48 news since you have to renew, option to do online passport renewal - not sure if live.
  6. Well, how about constant dropping ports or reducing port times, after final payment, for environmental reasons, no joke. Yet, for environmental reasons, Luna got announced yesterday.
  7. I spy...at least two beans and maybe one leek in last round. If heading out soon, give extra attention to grow ops. And a chance for cujo to know you could take her on a Cunard TA, for a slight fee about same as NCL dsc give or take for a family of four.
  8. Tokyo suite all the way. Our only issue aft circa 2016 was going over 20/21 knots, major shimmy back there. Might have been fixed since and with the focus on saving fuel, probably not an issue.
  9. Hmmm... carinthia...isnt that the leather in the dodge cars Ricardo used to talk about? The plane, da plane! Verdict still out on NCL air after three years.
  10. Seems like a spinoff of FR and even in the same spot. If FR not cutting it, will this make it?

If you are already a Cruise Critic member, please log in with your existing account information or your email address and password.