RCCL private island water slide completion

Hi, I am cruising on Anthem of the Sea. March 30th 2019. Do you guys see it listed or posted anywhere when coco cay phase 2 (the water slide portion ) will be completed ??!)

Idk if it will be up and running and I just booked my first Royal Cruise. :p

The kids would hate to miss it. Also I can’t find the face book group for my sailing? Is there one? I have never used this board prior to today so Thanks !!💦

Happy sailings. Lyn

Fall 2019 is what they say on the “Perfect day at Coco Cay website”. We are sailing in July 2019 and also miss out on this. We’ll probably get a building site instead. Ah well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

yes fall of 2019. but if u read all the press releases the project will be out in phases. phase 1 dock and surrounding area. phase 2 is the water park and things like that in those areas (spring 2019 ) and phase 3 (fall 2019) is rest areas and beach club and high end villas. i am going in July 2019 on Harmony and looks like i will and could be some of first cruisers to see the area. but agree with benclan it will be a construction zone in a lot of areas

• 3 weeks later...

They have added water park tickets to our cruise planner as an excursion option. I guess that would be a good indicator, availability on the cruise planner.

• 2 months later...
So my question is - what are they charging you to use the water park? I thought I saw $99?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

i have cruise planner up now for my july 21st 2019 sailing and it has zip line water park full day at $119. just zip line at $80 and full day water park at $99 also. called Royal and they said water park gains admission to all water slides and wave pool.