New York rental scooter location for Breakaway

collboy

Can anyone tell me where I will pick up my rental scooter in New York for Breakaway from Special Needs at Sea. On the invoice it reads pick-up in Kiosk. Where is the Kiosk?

The invoice also reads the scooter will be delivered to my room. Any idea which is correct?

If I need an extension cord to charge my scooter, will a regular cord wok? I wasn't able to get an accessible stateroom so I know space will be tight..

Can anyone tell me where I will pick up my rental scooter in New York for Breakaway from Special Needs at Sea. On the invoice it reads pick-up in Kiosk. Where is the Kiosk?

The invoice also reads the scooter will be delivered to my room. Any idea which is correct?

If I need an extension cord to charge my scooter, will a regular cord wok? I wasn't able to get an accessible stateroom so I know space will be tight..

Only Special Needs at Seas can tell you with any certainty as to which is correct on the contract ...Pick-up at Kiosk or Delivered Directly to your cabin so suggest you call them directly. If it's to be picked up at Kiosk SpecialNeedsatSea can also tell you the location. Though never cruised out of New York in the ports that I have cruised where there's been a kiosk it's usually outside of the terminal somewhere close to the terminal entry .

Extension cords are on the list of contraband items for most cruise lines. If an extension cord is needed you're best to ask the cabin attendant so that you have an extension cord that's approved by the cruise line.

• 1 month later...