Wow what a lucky guy! I see on the website where we can have a private dinner party in the boardroom or dining room and access to the wine collection. We wont know anyone else on the cruise but I am curious. I have so many questions:
1. Will Viking provide OJ in our mini bar?
2. Can we take wine from the cabin to dinner?
3. Do we need to have the Silver Spirits package to access the wine and in room cocktail hour?
4. Is the glass in the sauna one way?
5. Can the explorers lounge see into the boardroom through the fireplace?
I was so excited to be on our first Viking cruise (his first cruise period) and now this over the top cabin. I may be having a little anxiety lol