The New Room Service Menu

I just get disappointed, that all the cruise lines, are trying to get the last dollar from all of us. I know you don’t have to do room service, you can go to buffee and get something.

But being on a cruise used to make you feel like royalty. Being serviced in dinning room. Have your room made up and get turn down at night. Getting room service, seeing shows and production shows

It’s just seems they are take this away one thing at a time.

Just my vent for the day

Thank you

I just get disappointed, that all the cruise lines, are trying to get the last dollar from all of us. I know you don’t have to do room service, you can go to buffee and get something.

But being on a cruise used to make you feel like royalty. Being serviced in dinning room. Have your room made up and get turn down at night. Getting room service, seeing shows and production shows

It’s just seems they are take this away one thing at a time.

Just my vent for the day

Thank you

I was just saying the same thing yesterday. It felt like a luxury to be on a cruise. Pampered. And the service you had at dinnertime! Oh my, you took one sip out of your water and they were there to refill it. Take your plate as soon as you were done with it. No waiting 15 minutes between courses. Wipe the crumbs off the table. Chat with you if you liked. Tell you about where you were going tomorrow. The Dining Room Experience is as different as night and day.

Sorry, that is an old one. This one is from Feb 2017.

8c33ecf01bf94d81d4c165c67606fedf.jpeg

How do you indicate quantity for half & half to go with your coffee? If its those tiny little platic pods do you just put the quantity at 6 or 8? Or do they pour into a small creamer-servers, and you request: 1/2 cup?

I would just be tempted to write next to half-and-half: Yes, please.

Save

Jake, for one thing the passengers wanted to quit being treated like loyalty. I hear over and over "it's my vacation" I'll dress the way I want to etc. People wanted to make it their rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you indicate quantity for half & half to go with your coffee? If its those tiny little platic pods do you just put the quantity at 6 or 8? Or do they pour into a small creamer-servers, and you request: 1/2 cup?

I would just be tempted to write next to half-and-half: Yes, please.

Save

It comes in a creamer server. Just indicate that you want half and half and you will get it.

Yep... breakfast.

I thought this might be a chance that they'd step up their game (join EVERY other cruise line) and actually offer hot breakfast items (I'm not talking coffee here). Heck, they could have even rolled in a charge and made it another source of income.

Just another reason you're not seeing any Carnival sailings in my signature - lack of suite perks being #1.

Tom