eShakti Dresses

betta128

Has anyone ever ordered from this company, eShakti? It allows you to customize the dress with the neckline, sleeve, and length of dress and will also customize them according to your measurements. I was just wondering if this is one of those scam sites or if it's legit and how the quality was. Thanks

Yes! My daughter has ordered several dresses from them and they fit perfectly. She has customized the neckline as well as the sleeve and length. I ordered one dress so far. DD orders from the set sizes. I can't do that as I have small shoulders and bust and large tummy. I was quite pleased with my dress.

Most dresses have pockets or you can have them left off.

It takes about 2 weeks as the items come from India. They do provide tracking info so you can follow the item's progress.

Also, you can return items within 30 days for a full refund. Read their policy.

Good luck and hope you enjoy your purchase.

If you decide to fully customize make sure someone else does your measurements. They ask for several to truly provide a custom fit.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes! They came highly recommended from a good friend. I bought a custom dress (sleeves added, specific neckline, hemmed to just below my knees, etc.) for only $50! The fabric is beautiful and it fits great. I got SO many compliments on it when I wore it to a work convention, I'm going to wear it on our Alaska cruise next summer too.

Sign up for their email list and watch their sales and coupons to "stack" the deals!

• 4 months later...

I just want to thank the people that posted on this thread and that post on this forum in general.

My daughter is cruising with us in 2 weeks and has gained about 30 pound in the last 6 months due to some medical issues she was having. The weight is starting to come off, but not enough that any of her dresses or bathing suits fit. She was getting very depressed over what she was going to wear for the cruise. She goes to school on the opposite side of the country from me and not only could I not be there for her, medical school keeps her too busy to have time to shop.

I had seen the eshakti web site and thanks to the people who posted their positive stories on here I had her take a look. She had a friend take all her measurements and we caught one of their sales and she just had 11 dresses delivered that she feels good in! Half for the cruise and half appropriate for her to wear when she starts her clinical rotations in June and can't get away with the student (yoga pants and sweatshirt) clothes. We ordered April 2, they were shipped April 10, and arrived in Vancouver on April 16. They all fit perfectly!

And she did find a couple of bathing suits at a swimwear store that happens to be across the street from her building.

Crisis averted!

So glad your daughter found items that work for her! I have gone a little Eshatki crazy over the last 6 months. I am short and round and have a hard time finding off the rack clothes that fit me right. The custom sizing is fabulous!