How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

I don't know google photos. But just a thought: when you right-click on your photo, instead of copying the image, do you have an option to copy the link? If so, then copy the link, paste that link here using the popup window behind the icon used to add photos.

Stan

I will have to give it another go later today. I don't use the app or download photos to CC from my phone as most of the photos I want to share on taken on one of my Canons. I am currently on my daughter's MAC and the photos don't show up either. I will try to copy the link and go that route! Thanks Stan!

I will have to give it another go later today. I don't use the app or download photos to CC from my phone as most of the photos I want to share on taken on one of my Canons. I am currently on my daughter's MAC and the photos don't show up either. I will try to copy the link and go that route! Thanks Stan!

Half of my pics posted on the app come from my Canon. I use an EyeFi card to transfer them over wirelessly.

c29cb16fbaa405e829b3551a5c23f083.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Hmmm....eye Fi card? I think I need a techy intervention to figure all of this out. I used to use photo bucket for photo sharing on CC but have deleted that account. I will have to figure it all out again....or as someone suggested....just stop posting photos. That doesn't sound like fun to me! I should be able to figure this out!

Deb

Hmmm....eye Fi card? I think I need a techy intervention to figure all of this out. I used to use photo bucket for photo sharing on CC but have deleted that account. I will have to figure it all out again....or as someone suggested....just stop posting photos. That doesn't sound like fun to me! I should be able to figure this out!

Deb

Go to Flickr

Open your free account

Upload your photos by using the up arrow

click on your uploaded photo and click on the sideways arrow that will generate the HTML code for you to copy

Then go to cruise critic and paste that code into your post.

You can treat me to a Chef's Table for this assistance:D

Howard

Deb

I used to have a paid Photobucket account. I was paying $36 --> $40 per year. Then they wanted me to pay $400 per year for third party hosting. So I did a little research and now use SmugMug. For what I need it is $48 per year except I got a 20% discount for the first year (which I can offer you if you want to use SmugMug). There is unlimited storage and unlimited third party hosting.

It is easy to use and the customer support is great. There is no free option, but you can try the service for free to two weeks. Give it a try if you are interested (SmugMug.com).

Deb

EyeFi - Easiest way to post pictures on the go. No need to upload to a site and copy codes. It replaces your SD memory card. Amazon should have them. No need to get a big one, 8gb should work.

189a8a57f5e2dab6d0d2d79886d4c6e3.jpg

You need to make sure your camera will work with it though. See if you have eyefi setting available in the menu

0bbc0447306c3481d1235d4e641002fe.jpg

If so, select enable

29608a3f76e52184752af422511a14b2.jpg

Your smartphone will connect to the new WiFi source and transfer your pictures to a folder it creates in your gallery. Once it transfers, the device will return to the original WiFi connection

Then use the CC App or TapaTalk to post. Easy Peasy.

a9470b64760dc9a3b12da5c1d362409c.jpg

Go to Flickr

Open your free account

Upload your photos by using the up arrow

click on your uploaded photo and click on the sideways arrow that will generate the HTML code for you to copy

Then go to cruise critic and paste that code into your post.

You can treat me to a Chef's Table for this assistance:D

Howard

I'm back home and going to give Flickr and my google drive another go around. Our weather in Minnesota is horrible so will stay indoors and work on getting this all figured out. Thanks everyone for the great advice! Chef's table for everyone!

Deb

I'm back home and going to give Flickr and my google drive another go around. Our weather in Minnesota is horrible so will stay indoors and work on getting this all figured out. Thanks everyone for the great advice! Chef's table for everyone!

Deb

If all else fails, do what I do. Just tape the photos to the monitor.

Half of my pics posted on the app come from my Canon. I use an EyeFi card to transfer them over wirelessly.

c29cb16fbaa405e829b3551a5c23f083.jpg

John&Lala - You are a very helpful and excellent resource here with the issue of posting picture. Thanks to you several weeks back and the explanation you gave me to post pictures the fast way using forums, I was able to do a complete review and post pictures. Now another one to learn,"EyeFi", since I have some photos on my Panasonic Luminix.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2583715

All photos in the review from iPhone using forums thanks to John&Lala for the tip.

BTW - I tried to upload a video using the same method but it appeared as a photo instead. Any suggestions? Thanks.

John&Lala - You are a very helpful and excellent resource here with the issue of posting picture. Thanks to you several weeks back and the explanation you gave me to post pictures the fast way using forums, I was able to do a complete review and post pictures. Now another one to learn,"EyeFi", since I have some photos on my Panasonic Luminix.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2583715

All photos in the review from iPhone using forums thanks to John&Lala for the tip.

BTW - I tried to upload a video using the same method but it appeared as a photo instead. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Sorry, I haven't mastered video yet. Seems like YouTube is the way to go. I may experiment on Mariner this spring