Zumba

• 2 weeks later...

There was no actual proper Zumba classes when I was on discovery in August,,I checked the schedule thoroughly every day cos I do Zumba 4 times a week and I really missed it. They had various gym based things and an afternoon stretch thing. I just marched around the running track for an hour a day! Well,,tried to but it was like an obstacle course because people had put their sunbeds all over it.

Off on The Transatlantic Discovery next month and I wondered if anyone knows if there will be Zumba on board, particularly on the long crossing please?

Thanks

Hello my friend hello, I would have joined you at the Zumba class,but we are not on D2 till 10/4/18.

Hope you keep me updated when you return looking forward to hearing all about the Duscovery. We are off on the 3/12/17 to Caribbean on Azura. Some of the gang are joining us. Have a wonderful cruise. Pat :D

Hello my friend hello, I would have joined you at the Zumba class,but we are not on D2 till 10/4/18.

Hope you keep me updated when you return looking forward to hearing all about the Duscovery. We are off on the 3/12/17 to Caribbean on Azura. Some of the gang are joining us. Have a wonderful cruise. Pat :D

Hi Pat,

Not been looking at this thread as often as I did when we all went Transatlantic, which is possibly the best cruise we have ever done! Will let you know how we get on and any tips you might need. Still not sure we will get into San Juan or St. Thomas, hope so as they are the only new ports for us.

Hope you and the others have a great time on Azura, if we win the lottery we'll stay out in Barbados and join you all HA HA.

Enjoy yourselves and take care,

Elaine x

There was no actual proper Zumba classes when I was on discovery in August,,I checked the schedule thoroughly every day cos I do Zumba 4 times a week and I really missed it. They had various gym based things and an afternoon stretch thing. I just marched around the running track for an hour a day! Well,,tried to but it was like an obstacle course because people had put their sunbeds all over it.

Thanks Cappers, hoping for something when we're on the transatlantic days.