G'day and probably goodbye.

yeah, yeah, Uncle Les with his Night Stick, and then face the Da da da daaaa, VERDICT, or I reckon the old gutster could be defending me, OR, a short recess in chambers your honour. Look I know I'm meant to be prosecuting, but ya know maybe just a warning this time. Whats that your honour of course I assure you I will watch, take full control and abide by your decision.

Bloody hell theres one hell of a lota Law and Order in that load of rubbish.

Dant dant dana daaa, dant dannt dana daaa da.

CLUNK.

Oh dear m'ladies, Merlot Madness does strange things to people. I am on the way up with baton, cuffs and OC spray and all sorts of interesting things. Get a glass of shiraz ready for Uncle Les. :halo:

yeah, yeah, Uncle Les with his Night Stick, and then face the Da da da daaaa, VERDICT, or I reckon the old gutster could be defending me, OR, a short recess in chambers your honour. Look I know I'm meant to be prosecuting, but ya know maybe just a warning this time. Whats that your honour of course I assure you I will watch, take full control and abide by your decision.

Bloody hell theres one hell of a lota Law and Order in that load of rubbish.

Dant dant dana daaa, dant dannt dana daaa da.

CLUNK.

Oh dear m'ladies, Merlot Madness does strange things to people. I am on the way up with baton, cuffs and OC spray and all sorts of interesting things. Get a glass of shiraz ready for Uncle Les. :halo:

Go and sort them out Uncle Les or at least help drink their stash.

Go and sort them out Uncle Les or at least help drink their stash.

Can I claim travelling allowance and accommodation from CC? :p The people on the Seabourn or Oceana boards might contribute, they are rich.

Edited by NSWP

Sorry to here your news. Trust all goes well for you and you are on the mend soon.Do keep popping in from time to time. ...its what got me through .:D

Good point, David. Indeed CC is a good therapy for several ailments, cruise withdrawal symptoms, bad hair day, etc.

I'll certainly miss your fabulous banter, aussie humour, and down to earth advise. Hoping you will pop in from time to time as you are good for us and we may be good for you!

Last year I had a stroke just before going on Dawn Princess and wasn't sure if we'd cruise again. Then just went with the flow and the universe aligned enough for us to go. Not in our usual way, but in a new and adventurous way.

Holding you, Mrs Gut and your pup in prayer for all you need to move into a strong and happy future in a strange new way.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Oh no, say it ain't so gut :-(. I am so sad to read this latest news. I knew you were fighting the good fight against the back and I hoped you would win. You provided so much great advice as we prepared for our trip down under back in March and April. It would have been a much worse cruise without you.

And, of course, all the footy we all discussed (and still do!).:D

Please don't stop posting, you have so much to offer. And the power of a pup can't be underestimated. Hoping you see this and wishing you and your family all the best.

You will always have a special place in my heart and thanks for all your great advice.

Your mate

ML

Ohh Bring it on Uncle. lol

What the hell is O.C spray, Nah got it Orange , citrus all good.

Sorry to here your news. Trust all goes well for you and you are on the mend soon.Do keep popping in from time to time. ...its what got me through .:D

Maybe David just at the moment it's a little like talking about a friend who has passed perhaps once the grief has subsided I'll start posting elsewhere again at the moment I'm only responding here because it would be rude not to.

Gut - hopefully not goodbye, such tragic news.

I haven't been around all that long but this forum is like a family. You feel that you know every one on it and it is so sad when one of us is suffering.

I hope that in time somehow you will manage to cruise again. Gosh I've seen some wonky people on ships. Keep your chin up you never know what the future holds. All the best.

It's not so much the wonky as the symptoms that follow basically losing control of functions, trying not to be too blunt.

Oh no, say it ain't so gut :-(. I am so sad to read this latest news. I knew you were fighting the good fight against the back and I hoped you would win. You provided so much great advice as we prepared for our trip down under back in March and April. It would have been a much worse cruise without you.

And, of course, all the footy we all discussed (and still do!).:D

Please don't stop posting, you have so much to offer. And the power of a pup can't be underestimated. Hoping you see this and wishing you and your family all the best.

You will always have a special place in my heart and thanks for all your great advice.

Your mate

ML

Thank you, I thought I'd quoted Plant too, but it looks not, it was a pleasure to provide any small help I may have given.