Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

H2 - Deluxe Owners Suite Balcony?

2a481c7a7f84ddc4ba46457c26c47551.jpg

Let’s do this! 5 hours to go?

7457a02d72219640c48c37eb86e3ba5c.jpg

Looks like. That's pretty sad compared to the H2 balcony we enjoyed on deck 17 on the Escape last week... easily double the depth and overhang of this sun/wind platform!

Tom

Which room on Escape?

Escape #17102

Cabin 912 sqft

Balcony 395 sqft

Bliss #18100

Cabin 971 sqft

Balcony 488 sqft

17102 - and their numbers are way off!

Only one image I find that includes the balcony from last week. I think you'd be hard pressed to fit this table/chairs onto the Bliss H2 balcony, whereas there's almost enough depth on the Escape to fit it twice!

i-89fcsm9-X2.jpg

EDIT --- found this one too, but it does not really highlight the difference from this angle:

i-wTg8qBQ-X2.jpg

Tom

17102 - and their numbers are way off!

Only one image I find that includes the balcony from last week. I think you'd be hard pressed to fit this table/chairs onto the Bliss H2 balcony, whereas there's almost enough depth on the Escape to fit it twice!

i-89fcsm9-X2.jpg

EDIT --- found this one too, but it does not really highlight the difference from this angle:

i-wTg8qBQ-X2.jpg

Tom

I have these...from my research! http://escape.transatlantic2015.com/norwegian-escape/photo-gallery/staterooms/h2-deluxe-owners-suite-17102/

IMG_7730.jpg.7ae722744d2ad421367a34050c4d0df1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IMG_7729.jpg.2aab96e3f883dd2dd93dbb5852ac56f6.jpg

I have these...from my research! http://escape.transatlantic2015.com/norwegian-escape/photo-gallery/staterooms/h2-deluxe-owners-suite-17102/

[ATTACH]416339[/ATTACH][ATTACH]416340[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I suppose deck 18 on the Escape is similar to the Bliss, as it was my understanding that 17 was the balcony to have (where we spend a LOT of time).

Tom

I suppose deck 18 on the Escape is similar to the Bliss, as it was my understanding that 17 was the balcony to have (where we spend a LOT of time).

Tom

It is my understanding that the balcony on 18 for the DOS on the Escape is significantly smaller - so you are probably correct!!

I suspect the 395sqft number from the Escape is the H2s on Deck 18, as NCL shows the H2s on both decks being 395.

So “maybe” the Bliss H2 is 93 ft larger than those on Deck 18 of the Escape, and both are dwarfed by the Escape’s H2s on 17.

Edit: And my MA is 42sqft... lol.