Royal Caribbean’s early bird specials

find some expensive, 14 day reposition cruise sing - syd $2,444 and only 3 stops, would rather do majestic 19 day $2,599 syd - sing with 7 stops, waiting to book this on the 19th, just hoping there is a 10-11 day after that up to shanghai, sth pacific on both lines are the same itinerary but we haven't got a lot of choices being down here.

Probably are a good buy. We booked last October for this coming December on Ovation and got a fantastic price, $200pp deposit and free cancellation until July, balance due in October. I was very pleased and the same cabin now would cost about 500 dollars extra each. I'd book, you can always cancel but you might not always get that deal.

I’ve done some research and I think the price now is pretty close to what the discounts just after final payment date would be.

But you never know.

We have booked a junior suite on the ovation to NZ and I’m happy.

They have some good deals, research helps pick the winners. In addition, if it is a one off (per season) type itinerary the cruise will tend to go up and up in price due to demand, as opposed to the itineraries that run 5 or 6 times a season, which may drop in price to fill the ships.

They have some good deals, research helps pick the winners. In addition, if it is a one off (per season) type itinerary the cruise will tend to go up and up in price due to demand, as opposed to the itineraries that run 5 or 6 times a season, which may drop in price to fill the ships.

.....i had a lookie-see at the early bird specials wasn't really planning to book anything but over the tops and underneaths don't happen too many times a season, the pricing was keen and we hadn't done one since 2012 so I thought why not ...and booked us on Radiance's Perth to Sydney 18 nighter Feb 2020 .... and .....managed to get us $10pp deposits....win win..;):D:D

.....i had a lookie-see at the early bird specials wasn't really planning to book anything but over the tops and underneaths don't happen too many times a season, the pricing was keen and we hadn't done one since 2012 so I thought why not ...and booked us on Radiance's Perth to Sydney 18 nighter Feb 2020 .... and .....managed to get us $10pp deposits....win win..;):D:D
Good work. those itineraries are very popular so demand will drive the prices up.

I also just booked my mum and her friends on radiance over the top in February 2020. Excellent price, $10 deposit, we saved over $350pp from the RCCL price, so pretty happy.

Hope this does not sound silly but as I am not receiving requested promotional material from RCI ,where are you seeing these 2020 cruises. Please don't mention agents names, just want to know if it is agents or direct with RCI. Googled $10 deposit as suggested but could not find 2020 cruises.

Thank you, John.

Hope this does not sound silly but as I am not receiving requested promotional material from RCI ,where are you seeing these 2020 cruises. Please don't mention agents names, just want to know if it is agents or direct with RCI. Googled $10 deposit as suggested but could not find 2020 cruises.

Thank you, John.

Google Radiance of the Seas February 2020 $10 Deposit and a number of on line agents will come up. Peruse and make your selection.

No agents to be mentioned ruling here ....sorry ... google $10 cruise deposit and see what comes up ;):D:D

Thanks essandjaybee for the tip. I’ve just saved $600 on two staterooms plus got double OBC on what was offered on official cruise line site. Legend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks essandjaybee for the tip. I’ve just saved $600 on two staterooms plus got double OBC on what was offered on official cruise line site. Legend!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yay great savings...well done ... happy to pass on info whilst remaining compliant ;);p;p