Watson Island Miami Tunnel Gas stations?

molly361

No

best bet is to head north a lil then get off 95 to find gas

or just get off right at Biscayne / US-1 and head north watching for a major chain big station along the way

be careful ... in recent years I've SEVERAL times had my c-card 'skimmed' at 7-11 type stations in and around Miami. It is a PRIME area for this problem. Fortunately my bank caught it immediately each time but it can be a pain when they freeze your c-card until they can send you a new card / number. Once I decided to only use BIG major brand stations on major roads I stopped having the problem. In each case my bank saw crazy charges start hitting my card within 30 minutes of filling up at a small 'neighborhood' station ....

No

or just get off right at Biscayne / US-1 and head north watching for a major chain big station along the way

be careful ... in recent years I've SEVERAL times had my c-card 'skimmed' at 7-11 type stations in and around Miami. It is a PRIME area for this problem. Fortunately my bank caught it immediately each time but it can be a pain when they freeze your c-card until they can send you a new card / number. Once I decided to only use BIG major brand stations on major roads I stopped having the problem. In each case my bank saw crazy charges start hitting my card within 30 minutes of filling up at a small 'neighborhood' station ....

Thanks

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

No

Thanks

I wasn't sure if you were on s highway or surface streets on the way out

I wasn't sure if you were on s highway or surface streets on the way out

depends on which way you head out: the tunnel or the 'old way'

either way you can easily get to US-1.  From the tunnel just take the first exit off 395 and follow the signs.  From the old exit, the first traffic signal IS US-1, about 800 yard south of where you'd end up via the tunnel route . . .