How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

Two tests - but only one picture?? :confused:

How about posting a picture of some Swiiss Cheese. :)

I don't like cheese. But I can share some Swiss snow :)0bfd2527df29644eeebf2c85bdc0e575.jpg

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm frustrated. I've posted pictures to CC several times, but for the life of me I can't seem to do it again. I copy the link for an individual picture from Photobucket/Shutterfly, but when I post it, it comes up as the entire album. Suggestions? Also, I use a mac laptop, so there is no "right click". Do I just Command C for the same result? Duh! Feeling very computer challenged right now!!

I'm frustrated. I've posted pictures to CC several times, but for the life of me I can't seem to do it again. I copy the link for an individual picture from Photobucket/Shutterfly, but when I post it, it comes up as the entire album. Suggestions? Also, I use a mac laptop, so there is no "right click". Do I just Command C for the same result? Duh! Feeling very computer challenged right now!!

Photobucket is no longer allowing third party hosting unless you are paying $400/yr.

I'm probably a little less likely to buy photobooks from them now.
Though there isn't any other place to buy photobooks that does allow deep linking of the photos. They all disabled that ability at roughly the same time.

Though there isn't any other place to buy photobooks that does allow deep linking of the photos. They all disabled that ability at roughly the same time.
I understand, it was just a nice perk

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

All of these services offer what they offer solely because there is profit in it for them, by way of advertising revenue. When you would deep link to the photo, you'd be bypassing the way that they deliver advertising to the people who view your photos, so you'd be eliminating their reason for being in business.

Tapatalk is the only service I know of that does what you're looking for. They make their money selling their app and delivering advertisements within the app. It's a unique model.

I was a paying customer of Photobucket. I was paying $36/year. I'm now with SmugMug. That is costing me $48/year (though I can get you a discount for the first year). That is a reasonable price. I'm not paying Photobucket $400 per year for the same abilities.

Kodak and Apple have photobooks.

Kodak and Apple have photobooks.
But they don't allow deep linking of the photos.

Smugmug is interesting, but it would be better if it was free. ;)

This message may have been drafted using voice recognition. Please forgive any typos.

Edited by bUU