Category 1A on Freedom (specifically 1207)

cruisetravelbug

No pics but these have 2 port holes, Call them back and see if 2465 or 2462 is available, they are better Cat. 1a cabins.

Interior Stateroom

Size: 185 sq ft.

Occupancy: 2 guests standard

Amenities: One upper and one lower twin bed, a private bathroom with shower, bathrobes, toiletry amenity basket, beach towels, refrigerator, minibar, interactive TV, minisafe, phone, and hairdryer. *Please note cabin numbers 1207, 1208, 1211, 1212, 2211, 2212, 2216, 2217 all have 2 porthole windows. All other category 1A cabins are interior staterooms.b.gif

Fred

I booked 1208 on the Freedom and kept checking and just happened to find 2465 open and got on the phone immediately and snagged it instead. I am pretty happy because we saved $1900.00 on our Med cruise by not getting a balcony and that added money to stay in Rome longer.

I booked 1208 on the Freedom and kept checking and just happened to find 2465 open and got on the phone immediately and snagged it instead. I am pretty happy because we saved $1900.00 on our Med cruise by not getting a balcony and that added money to stay in Rome longer.

• 3 months later...

I was in 1211 for a 11/24/07 sailing. Looked exactly like the pics for 1207. Was perfect for one - twin bed, couch and two large closets. There was some "rumbling" when we came into the ports each morning - probably to do with the anchors. I was most impressed since you are getting an outside cabin for the price of an inside.

I asked for a cabin upgrade when I got on the ship, but once I got to my cabin I was so happy with it, I was kind of happy when they didn't give me an upgrade. It was so cute that it would only have been worth moving to me if they'd give me a balcony.

It was perfect for one person! It was great to have the sofa - it's where I lay down to cool off from the sun.

My room was a tiny bit different, as the twin bed was in front of the portholes and the sofa on the other wall.

I'll find some pics and post them later today.

There was more storage space than I could use for 1 person - and I loved the design.

I also heard the engines as we pulled into ports in the morning, but that was neat, cuz it woke me up so I could peer out as we docked.

We had a day with pretty high seas - it didn't bother me, but I was a little surprised to see the spray right up at my porthole level!

;-)

• 3 months later...

My daughter and I had this cabin on the Valor 2 yrs. ago (identical to the pix posted below). It was very nice - plus, you're close the the exit ramp while in port, and not too far from the elevators.

Archived