aft balcony - deck 9 - sky

jnv

we are booked on the Sky aft balcony on deck 9, just wondering if it is quite a distance to the elevators, my mom has some mobility issues, but can walk short distances with no problems. I have looked at the deck plan and it doesn't look like the aft is very far from the back elevators. Also it doesn't show any stairs at the very back of the ship, but wondering if there are stairs back there (where the aft rooms are, not by the elevators, I can see there are stairs there) thanks for any info.

We love the aft balcony but the trade-off is that there is a lot of walking to get to everything. Yes, there is an elevator nearby but will you still need to walk a good distance to get to restaurants other than the buffet, pool area, etc. You could call NCL and see if they have a wheelchair available for you to use or you might bring a wheel chair from home. We loved having the aft balcony because it required us to do more walking (to work off the calories from eating more than we should!) than if we had a mid-ship balcony, and of course the balcony is HUGE! Hope this info helps!

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived