Late flight home

Funbobby68

Hey all have a few options for flying home after our cruise , the only direct flight doesn’t leave NOL till 7pm , there are a few early flights , but not direct and going in the wrong direction first so just more time in the air .

I guess my real question is what to do with our luggage. For 6-7 hours after disembarkation

Is there lots surrounding the airport to entertain us , would like to spend that day downtown, but note if I’m carrying all our luggage

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

We are doing similar flight time on Oct 28th return and had the same question...was planning on asking the hotel we are staying in before the cruise (Wyndham NO French Quarter) to see if we could leave them there with the bell desk for a few hour before setting out for the airport...not much at the airport to do for that long

We are doing similar flight time on Oct 28th return and had the same question...was planning on asking the hotel we are staying in before the cruise (Wyndham NO French Quarter) to see if we could leave them there with the bell desk for a few hour before setting out for the airport...not much at the airport to do for that long

I’m thinking about asking the same thing of our hotel we are staying at

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...