Silversea cruise credit

737swapilot

Only in the form of an email attachment 737. Naturally I have informed them that I won’t be taking advantage of their “very generous offer” have you not had any response from them?

I have not. Every post they have put on FB I have answered with our experience and pictures of lights dangling from the cieling in my silver suite. They actually sent me a message via FB messenger but have since stopped communicating with me. I am going to call tomorrow about the credit.

Do you have a TA ?

SS can ignore the bleating plebs but they always talk with TA's

IMO, the more "luxury" cruises the ta sells the better ss will listen .

I had a similar sort of credit following a cruise - not the Spirit one - and nothing happened until I sent to my TA a copy of the letter that I had received onboard telling me about the credit. She followed up with SS and very quickly received the official form with the code that I'd need to use to apply the credit - it seems that you may have to ask for your code.

I think that the answer lies in just two letters - T - A. After our Silversea cruise earlier this year ( which we enjoyed) I sent our TA an email listing the good things and the less good things - observations rather than complaints. The next thing we knew was that we had received a very generous cruise credit from SS. They do seem to be alot more generous than many other lines when they receive complaints.

I think that the answer lies in just two letters - T - A. After our Silversea cruise earlier this year ( which we enjoyed) I sent our TA an email listing the good things and the less good things - observations rather than complaints. The next thing we knew was that we had received a very generous cruise credit from SS. They do seem to be alot more generous than many other lines when they receive complaints.

I am happy for you but with our recent experience on the Sprit I find SS to be the worse to deal with.

First they ignored my TA letters.She then went higher up and the reply was pretty much touch luck.Take your credit and be happy.

Many of us experienced a horrible cruise to do a blanket credit for the entire ship made no sense.If you happened to have been a lucky one with no problems you walked away with a credit.The rest of us have had to fight for what we believe we deserve and that is not 25%.Try spending thousands of dollars to have no lights, no air, fixtures hanging in the suites etc.I know this story has been out there but I cannot agree with you about SS being generous.