2020 release date from march onward

CrusinPaul

When do you think they will start to release more sailing past March, 2020 for the fleet ?

I was told just 3-days ago by the onboard cruise consultant to expect the release sometime before the end of September. They want to include the new Silver Moon voyages at the same time they release the rest of the fleet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

From past experience it should be late September early to mid October, but factor in Silver Moon and it could be later.

Has anyone any idea of the likelihood of the release date of the segmentation of the WC 2020?

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Hi,

From past experience it should be late September early to mid October, but factor in Silver Moon and it could be later.

Has anyone any idea of the likelihood of the release date of the segmentation of the WC 2020?

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Hi ME, normally the segments release is late March or early April, however if you book a waitlist for the segments you like, SS will probably confirm them sometime later this year and ask for a deposit. It is then feasible to get a suite allocated well before the release date as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi,

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Are you considering a portion of it? We are reserved for the whole thing.