Whispering october 18 ta

dusababy

Mr. & Mrs Etual will be on board as will we (Bob & Victoria). Dusababy - we look forward to traveling with you again. We so enjoyed meeting you on the San Francisco to Auckland several years ago. Unfortunately, the Wellseasoneds will not be on board this time. We board in Civitavecchia and will get off in Ft. Lauderdale.

Mr. & Mrs Etual will be on board as will we (Bob & Victoria). Dusababy - we look forward to traveling with you again. We so enjoyed meeting you on the San Francisco to Auckland several years ago. Unfortunately, the Wellseasoneds will not be on board this time. We board in Civitavecchia and will get off in Ft. Lauderdale.

Maybe we will see each other at the San Giorgio

Hope so. We will be with four other friends and hope to go out to eat rather than stay at the hotel.

There is NO action on the meet and mingle

1 leg just me and mrs

2 leg just us again

3 leg only 5

Good news this morning.....made my day! See you in Lisboa.....:D

I think Mr. and Mrs. ETual are on your voyage. Wonderful folks who are a great hoot at trivia. Hopefully they’ll chime in hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ding Dong we already signed up for M&M so maybe we can put a Trivia team together.

Master Echo will be sailing with you? If that’s what you mean, you would have the best Trivia team possible. I want to come!

No, it is a different and bonafide Sir and Lady - Brits who now live in the US.

Make sure that whatever tour you decide to take includes the inside of the fabulous mosque, The first time we were in Casablanca we could only stand at a distance and view the mosque. The second time we were allowed inside....new King who is much more open minded allowed inside tours. This is a really beautiful place. Other than the seafront setting and the building itself, there was not much to see in Casablanca. We were taken to the market..it was dirty and not very interesting. I really don’t remember what we saw on the bus drive around..so, probably there wasn’t anything fascinating to see. The mosque I will always remember.

Oh, wow..Just tuned in and read that there will be a cooking class in Casablanca. I take cooking classes every time they are offered. Some are spectacular, and some are a hoot..all have been worthwhile. Please let us know about this one in Casablanca. I am very jealous! Have fun..

And for our mutual entertainment -- here's the list:

Destination speaker Diplomat Joe Snyder

Enrichment speaker Musical Theater Expert Herb Kaiser

Enrichment speaker High Court Judge Sir Alistair MacDuff

Comedy Magician Danny Buckler

Pianist Garin Bader

Counting.........:D

And for our mutual entertainment -- here's the list:
Wow! Your list looks awesome.

We’ve never done a TA before. Does SS offer more varied entertainment like you’ve listed on all ocean crossings than a traditional voyage?

We’ve (really just I) always been intimidated by the # of sea days. Just not sure if our bodies could handle not being on land for so long. But, with that entertainment list, we may need to reconsider.

Looks like a lot of fun, especially considering the folks that’ll be onboard just from this forum topic alone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Your list looks awesome.

We’ve never done a TA before. Does SS offer more varied entertainment like you’ve listed on all ocean crossings than a traditional voyage?

We’ve (really just I) always been intimidated by the # of sea days. Just not sure if our bodies could handle not being on land for so long. But, with that entertainment list, we may need to reconsider.

Looks like a lot of fun, especially considering the folks that’ll be onboard just from this forum topic alone!

BRIAN

Come join Lu and me