Princess Cays Bungalow???

layteacher

Are they worth it? I know the girls will want to snorkle so i bought the beach party for 2 which was 50 dollars. I thought i might just cancel that and get a bungalow. I want to rent floats for myself and hubby and they are also included with bungalow. I already have FFTF so I dont have to worry about an early tender which is also a bonus to the Bungalow rental. Anyone rented one? I would love pictures of the inside.

• 2 weeks later...

Trees and palapas everywhere, so you can pick sun or shade for your loungers for free. Cabana area is far left beyond the swimming and water sports areas - a fairly long walk. Bring your own mask/snorkel/fins and an inflatable air mattress or noodle instead of renting.

As I pointed out in my other post people don't tend to rush out at Princess Cay (at least off Princess ships) so even if you don't have priority you can likely get one of the first three tenders or so. We've gone over many times with guys taking the food over.

Hint: Instead of turning left with the crowd, go right when you get off the tender and cross over the small bridge. That area is less busy but still has bar, food, bathrooms, and local venders. Decent snorkeling around the ends of the small bays and fewer people in the water than over by the "official" snorkel beach. Water shoes are a good idea.

It is also possible to visit a local craft market by exiting the property adjacent to the harbor area. You must have a picture ID and cruise card to do this. Good prices and nice folks out there.