Junkanoo drinks, NOT Tiki Bikini

jlocole

I read somewhere there is another drink place with beach chair rentals past Tiki Bikini Hut but I don't remember where I saw it.

Is there a less populated place not far from Tiki I can walk to for a quieter beach day while in port? Tiki prices look great but if there is something similar close-by but away from the masses - bonus.

I read somewhere there is another drink place with beach chair rentals past Tiki Bikini Hut but I don't remember where I saw it.

Is there a less populated place not far from Tiki I can walk to for a quieter beach day while in port? Tiki prices look great but if there is something similar close-by but away from the masses - bonus.

I’m not sure if it’s what you were thinking of, but recently in my own research I’ve come to find two places that rent chairs/umbrellas and serve food/drinks. Crabs and Tings got excellent reviews on TripAdvisor, and Welcome to Gloria’s as well. We will hit one of these two up for sure.

We are traveling in November and are seeking little huts that are kid friendly with a clean stretch of beach on Junkanoo.