business class using flight ease

calteacher

I tried to use Flight ease to obtain flights for my cruise. How can I select business class?

After you have selected Flightease and you see the suggested flight, scroll down and right below the full list of flights there is a small hyperlink called “start new search”

Select the hyperlink and you can change the flight days, choose just a departure or return flight and lastly choose economy, premium economy, business or first.

A word of warning the date you select is the date you arrive which may be different than the departure date

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Didn't know we could search for flights on Holland.

Do we need a reservation to search for air?

I'd like to know the type of airfare before I book the cruise.

I believe you need to be booked to search for the air.

But, I followed some sage advice one year when I wanted an idea and went to Princess's website, found a cruise around the same time with my embarkation/disembarkation port and was able to search there.

Prices are quite similar so it gives you a good idea. Princess didn't require you to be booked to search.

I'd planned on searching for a similar cruise. Just wondered how I reach flight ease from the home page when not logged into the system.

For Princess? I wasn't logged in when I checked it.

IIRC, I went to the cruise, and itinerary and I believe there was a spot there for the flights once I was looking at that particular cruise.

For HAL, as far as I've seen you have to be at your booking to see the flights available (that's relatively new - it didn't used to be on the HAL website at all).

For Princess? I wasn't logged in when I checked it.

IIRC, I went to the cruise, and itinerary and I believe there was a spot there for the flights once I was looking at that particular cruise.

For HAL, as far as I've seen you have to be at your booking to see the flights available (that's relatively new - it didn't used to be on the HAL website at all).

I tried to search flights for our Voyage of the Vikings cruise next year, and came up empty. We're well within the year for both outgoing and returning flights.

I tried to search flights for our Voyage of the Vikings cruise next year, and came up empty. We're well within the year for both outgoing and returning flights.

If you are booked and can't find on the HAL site, call whomever you booked with (TA, PCC, etc.) and they can get the available flighs and pricing for you.

Mine showed up for our upcoming cruise around 9 months out IIRC.

Guest debbiejohncruise

This is the cruise we are looking at booking as well. Just trying to decide the room to book. What have you booked? Deb

Kazu, May I ask your opinion? Do you ever fly Air Canada in business, and if so, how is it? I’m booked to fly in business to Shanghai in a few months, flying from Toronto. Thank you.

I have travelled internationally a lot in BC for my work and Air Canada is one of the airlines I like the best. Hope you enjoy it!

Kazu, May I ask your opinion? Do you ever fly Air Canada in business, and if so, how is it? I’m booked to fly in business to Shanghai in a few months, flying from Toronto. Thank you.

Yes, we fly Air Canada biz a lot. It's a big difference from economy ;) Agree with the other posters.

Service is good and it's quite comfortable. Agree on the comment previously on the Dreamliner too, but the regular jets are just fine as well.

Food has been edible too ;)

Guest debbiejohncruise
We booked a Signature Suite. But they're gone up a lot since we booked. We did a Signature Suite on the Noordam last year and loved it!

Thanks! Yes the prices are much higher now.

Yes, we fly Air Canada biz a lot. It's a big difference from economy ;) Agree with the other posters.

Service is good and it's quite comfortable. Agree on the comment previously on the Dreamliner too, but the regular jets are just fine as well.

Food has been edible too ;)

Agree that the AC business product is great. Though was a bit disappointed that they didn’t cater Coffee Crisps ;-)

Flightease is also great at booking one way Europe business class when on a TA.

I think they just did a website update. Now Flightease gave me the option of choosing economy or business on the intro page. Just booked business class US-AMS round trip next summer for half what the airline shows for the same flights.

Yes, I did the same thing earlier this week. Fabulous prices. But we are using United business class.