New cruiser help with beverage and internet packages

Hi, new cruisers here. Hello everyone! We are sailing on Serenade of the seas, 9/23-9/30 Boston to Bermuda. I would like to hear what others do as far as drink and internet packages are concerned. I would like to have both our phones working in case we lose each other but I don't know if adding $200 for the week is worth it? I had also planned on getting the beverage package, coffees and sodas another 157 for the week, it is 30% off today. I thought that we would purchase a bottle of rum and the 4 sodas as gifts from the ship, bring 2 bottles of wine and then my hubby could just pay for a couple of beers when he wants them. Still, this is adding about $450 to the cruise. Seems like such a lot to me. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Cruise Critic! This is not the board or thread you want to post your inquiry on. If you scroll down and read some of the posts here, you'll see most of the posts have to do with something about cruising and or ships that "used to be.... once upon a time". Post your inquiry on the Royal Caribbean International Board. I'm sure you'll get a LOT of replies..