Time of removal of tubs on all R ships PH s

alexandra cruiser

Don t want to beat a dead horse, but had to call O re 2 upcoming cruises for this,,,and had to give boarding numbers before ea. one.Is it possible O would publish timing of drydocks for all these ships here?

Or do any of you know specifyically the date for ea.one?

Makes it hard to look at brochures,,unless only look at larger ships.

Had to book a Regent cruise,,,get concierge room,,since on some of those ships they re also taking tubs out of PH. Haven t been on R for 5 yrs..and sadly will have to switch for some cruises,,due to above.

Know I m in the minority ,,it seems,,from previous posts.

Still not sure why at least a few PH can t keep tubs,,,no choice now,it seems.

Sad and upset,,oh well.

Thanks,,,yes, have been in them a few times,but since chemicals added you must go back to room and shower anyway.Plus, always leary of those things,,,sort of a germaphobe.

Hate to have to limit my O cruises,,,have expressed my dismay over this to anyone at O who would listen,,all to no avail.Sad ,,we went on every 6 mos.in PH cabin,so they ll be losing are business.Their loss,,boo hoo.

Don t want to beat a dead horse, but had to call O re 2 upcoming cruises for this,,,and had to give boarding numbers before ea. one.Is it possible O would publish timing of drydocks for all these ships here?

Or do any of you know specifyically the date for ea.one?

Makes it hard to look at brochures,,unless only look at larger ships.

Had to book a Regent cruise,,,get concierge room,,since on some of those ships they re also taking tubs out of PH. Haven t been on R for 5 yrs..and sadly will have to switch for some cruises,,due to above.

Know I m in the minority ,,it seems,,from previous posts.

Still not sure why at least a few PH can t keep tubs,,,no choice now,it seems.

Sad and upset,,oh well.

They are on the web site -- first cruises of NEXT are:

Insignia -- 7 Dec 2018

Regatta -- 24 Sept 2019

Sirena - (tubs already replaced) - 19 May 2019

Nautica - June 2020 (summer 2020 cruises not yet published)

Thanks Paul, see a little change in the one above,,,Nov or Dec.for Insignia.But interested in how you found info on website.I tried and never did,,,typed in section for info and came up empty.Plus, when I called O the person would only give info,,or didnt want to look,,for booked cruises.Have a TA but sometimes easier to do things on own,rather than call,LM,etc.But do love the discount I get and all details handled.

Thanks Paul, see a little change in the one above,,,Nov or Dec.for Insignia.But interested in how you found info on website.I tried and never did,,,typed in section for info and came up empty.Plus, when I called O the person would only give info,,or didnt want to look,,for booked cruises.Have a TA but sometimes easier to do things on own,rather than call,LM,etc.But do love the discount I get and all details handled.

It is on the brochure they produced... Page 37

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/emags/the_re_inspiration_of_classic_elegance/page_37.html

Thanks Paul, see a little change in the one above,,,Nov or Dec.for Insignia.

Different wording " refits will happen"

I put NOV when the refit will be done & Paul listed the first sailing AFTER the refit

Sorry to confuse you