Hey, would any 2018 world cruisers like to share....

Go-Bucks!

....any of their experiences and/or pictures with us?

I'll be on the 2019 world cruise and was disappointed that no one on your trip shared anything about your adventure.

But now that you're back, does anyone have advice or just interesting things to help the rest of us? Thx in advance! :D

Try googling an obscure port stop from the world cruise 2018 (possibly add in "Insignia" or "Oceania") and see what pops up. I think I stumbled across one when I was looking for info on a lecturer on one of our upcoming cruises but I didn't save the link and that was months ago... Apologies for not being more specific!

Try googling an obscure port stop from the world cruise 2018 (possibly add in "Insignia" or "Oceania") and see what pops up. I think I stumbled across one when I was looking for info on a lecturer on one of our upcoming cruises but I didn't save the link and that was months ago... Apologies for not being more specific!

I was hoping to hear their experiences and feelings....not facts on port stops, although their thoughts on ports would be great.

The entry I found was very detailed with plenty of commentary (in addition to port details) - and I think was part of a day-by-day blog.

For *finding* it again (or similar), my best advice is searching for a port name combined with "Insignia" or "Oceania" - I figure if you choose a more obscure port, you won't have to sift through as many possible choices.

Sadly I have outsourced my memory to the web lol!

Happy hunting :)

try searching for comments/threads from ATW17--I believe that itinerary is much the same as the one for ATW19.

Now it won't work next year because the itinerary for 2020 is very different than the one from ATW18 or ATW16....which is why we signed up for 2020 and so have several of the veterans of ATW16.

Several from ATW16 have signed up for 2019.

I was hoping that some of the 2018 folks would personally respond...but no big deal. Some of them said on their roll call that they really appreciated reading posts from the 2016 and 2017 RTWers, so I thought they would do us 2019 and 2020's a favor and share their experiences. Not just port facts, but all about ship life for 6 months.

Just read the Insignia reviews and most posted were from those doing the last two segments. Interesting that they all had the same theme running thru them. The reviews on the earlier parts of the ATW were more positive

Hmmm....took your advice and -- wow -- you were right! The negative vibe sure came through and several reviews even stated the exact same situations. Now I'm not surprised at all that no one has shared their experiences.

I think our cruise will be awesome because we have great members of our roll call. And I'm planning to have a thread on the Oceania board so everyone on the roll call can post their experiences and thoughts. Can't wait!! :D