Marina - Stockholm and Copenhagen Ports

VegasTW

We stayed at the Hilton Slussen in early June. We took the Door to Gate Service at Flygbussarna from the airport to the hotel. We booked and paid ahead and it was very easy and inexpensive. No worries about the taxi and the fare is refundable if you have to cancel. The hotel found us an approved taxi from the hotel to the cruise ship and we had no problems.

I would probably believe the port authority over the rep :halo:

http://www.portsofstockholm.com/vessel-calls/

which says FRIHAMNEN

Thanks! I too just checked the schedule you gave me and can see it is not listed as we were told by the rep. 😔. I am glad I did not arrange a pickup service at the wrong port. this is our 1st Oceania Cruise. Hope it goes smoother than the less then impressive customer service.

We do not feel we have gotten thorough and valid info from the start. Lots of errors from 1st rep who left the company and the one now is very slow to respond and as you have pointed out he gave us incorrect info. .Hmmm. Thanks for linking us to the correct info.

Thanks! I too just checked the schedule you gave me and can see it is not listed as we were told by the rep. 😔. I am glad I did not arrange a pickup service at the wrong port. this is our 1st Oceania Cruise. Hope it goes smoother than the less then impressive customer service.

We do not feel we have gotten thorough and valid info from the start. Lots of errors from 1st rep who left the company and the one now is very slow to respond and as you have pointed out he gave us incorrect info. .Hmmm. Thanks for linking us to the correct info.

Usually the taxi drivers & private services know where the ship will be ;)

f course thing can always change

the Harbour Master is in control

Enjoy the cruise

• 3 weeks later...

We love Oceania. They arranged a great hotel in Copenhagen, picked us up at the airport and took us to the hotel, picked us up at the hotel and took us to the Marina, and did the reverse in Stockholm. The Arlanda airport that serves Stockholm seems about 30 miles away. We felt pampered and loved the cruise. The Marina and its crew were awesome! The cruise terminals in both cities are not very far from these cities. Both Copenhagen and Stockholm are terrific. We had been to Copenhagen before but not Stockholm. Stockholm is a stunning city! Can't say enough!

• Like 1

We did a Baltic B2B a couple years ago on Marina. At Copenhagen, we docked at Oceankaj which was a 30 minute cab ride to the city center near Tivoli Gardens. We disembarked at Stockholm and docked at Nynasham, again a 30 minute cab ride to the Stockholm Hilton. The cab situation at the pier in Stockholm was chaotic. Best way is to pre reserve a cab, otherwise prepare to wait an hour. Neatest thing in Stockholm was our visit to the Palace for the changing of the guard. The Swedish Royal Army Band performs a brief concert during this event. All of a sudden, they ripped into the Stars And Stripes Forever. It dawned on me that it was July 4th! (Hey, we were on board for 20 days). At the end of the number, the Band Master turned to face the crowd and saluted. The crowd went wild.

• Like 1