Where I the world is Cordelia.....

theTom&Carol

A couple years ago aboard the Queen Victoria on the SF to Sydney WC segment, I so enjoyed the daily chair workout half-hour sessions, held up on the circular dance floor (now called the Yacht Club). Cordelia was the workout instructor.

Curious if anyone knows whether Cordelia is still teaching these sessions on any of the Cunard ships.

Carol

She is still around :( was acting as Social Hostess on QE a couple of weeks ago.

Several other members of the Ents team have been known to organise the 'Chair-robics workout sessions across the vista class fleet, a male member of the Ents team, Sadiki, often arranges these sessions on Q.Vic.

Cordelia is currently the Social Hostess on QM2.

Hi, Safarigal......

Thanks for the answer. We went to your web blog and have enjoyed reading your current crossing post. Excellent writing. Yes, do take ballroom dance lesson. Carol and I so enjoy Queen's Room dancing. That's our number one shipboard activity beside the lectures, gym, food, etc. Was your friend welcomed at the captain's table when she pulled up a chair?

Tom & Carol

Hi, Safarigal......

Thanks for the answer. We went to your web blog and have enjoyed reading your current crossing post. Excellent writing. Yes, do take ballroom dance lesson. Carol and I so enjoy Queen's Room dancing. That's our number one shipboard activity beside the lectures, gym, food, etc. Was your friend welcomed at the captain's table when she pulled up a chair?

Tom & Carol

Cordelia is the perfect social hostess, and no one would have known that my friend was not one of the chosen few to sit with Captain Wells. I of course was relegated to watch from above.

No chair aerobics on this crossing alas, but I am totally determined to take ballroom dancing lessons before our next cruise. I have been having such fun in the Queens Room each night, but totally exasperating the long suffering gentlemen hosts!

Cordelia is the perfect social hostess, and no one would have known that my friend was not one of the chosen few to sit with Captain Wells. I of course was relegated to watch from above.

No chair aerobics on this crossing alas, but I am totally determined to take ballroom dancing lessons before our next cruise. I have been having such fun in the Queens Room each night, but totally exasperating the long suffering gentlemen hosts!

Hi, Safarigal.....

Been slowly catching up on your March 2018 Japan photo blogs. Now beginning your 2018 April posts. You wrote that you are from ID; We live near Spokane, across the border.

Getting back to Japan..... Would you rather have chosen to travel there at a warmer time of the year? We've never been to Japan.

Like your Brian, Carol and I do our daily gym time. Must compensate for the ever-present shipboard food intake. But, we do burn some calories dancing nightly. Also, we enjoy adding to our dance notes by taking the once daily (in the past, some ships twice daily) dance classes. Big turnout for these Queen's Room dance classes.

Like you, we enjoy Cunard, but not for as long as you two.

BTW, have you ever ran across memorable, unforgettable single-traveling Cunard passenger "Roscoe"? He knows everything Cunard; the 'Vic' is his fav Queen.

T&C

Hi, Safarigal.....

Been slowly catching up on your March 2018 Japan photo blogs. Now beginning your 2018 April posts. You wrote that you are from ID; We live near Spokane, across the border.

Getting back to Japan..... Would you rather have chosen to travel there at a warmer time of the year? We've never been to Japan.

Like your Brian, Carol and I do our daily gym time. Must compensate for the ever-present shipboard food intake. But, we do burn some calories dancing nightly. Also, we enjoy adding to our dance notes by taking the once daily (in the past, some ships twice daily) dance classes. Big turnout for these Queen's Room dance classes.

Like you, we enjoy Cunard, but not for as long as you two.

BTW, have you ever ran across memorable, unforgettable single-traveling Cunard passenger "Roscoe"? He knows everything Cunard; the 'Vic' is his fav Queen.

T&C

March isn't the best time in Japan weather wise - but we had no choice as we were catching QE, and we did get to see the cherry blossoms!

Roscoe is quite a character, and with luck will be on the QV WV next year :). I love his blog!

March isn't the best time in Japan weather wise - but we had no choice as we were catching QE, and we did get to see the cherry blossoms!

Roscoe is quite a character, and with luck will be on the QV WV next year :). I love his blog!

I believe he is boarding the 'Vic" in SF to passage 'down under'. Drats.... we get off in that port as he boards. I've lost track of his blog. Every time the Mac craps, I lose much followed Safari tabs. Do you know his current URL?

SG...

Yes, it worked! Thanks for the familiar link; I had lost track of Roscoe's URL. His yesterday's Investiture Ceremony post, with the Governor-General of NZ, and various subsequent dressed-to-the-nines partying fun was all-Roscoe. Reminded me of his descriptive blog account from a previous WC-er gala party, where our man shed his clothes and slipped in a brief dip into the elegant hotel dinner event venue pool. Certainly, he will be proudly brandishing his newly minted, polished NZ chest medal in the officer's cocktail parties, halls and bars of the QV. That's quite an honor for him. Bravo to Roscoe! I so enjoy his photo narratives.

BTW.... I've made is through your April posts. So interesting. Curious, how much time do you spend roughly writing and preparing the daily account? Thank you for your effort.

T&C