Any bad inside cabins on the sirena?

victory2020

I'm looking at inside cabins. I've booked 8012 (deck 7 is sold out) and am concerned about noise from bar/pool deck above. Has anyone had experience with rooms in this location?

In short NO problems...zero..zip.... nada..nicht !

Now congratulate yourself ...you just scored the best location on the ship and best access to everything. I now love these cabins more than the PH in fact.. ( you share the same deck for 1/2 to 1/3 the cost) NO NOISE

Stability wise the insides are on the longitudinal axis of the ship so any roll is the least since they have close to zero arm. ( all outside cabins have much more feel and arm because of their location. Worry not , your in for a wonderful experience zip to the pool... gym, Terrace, Waves bar... and close to the horizon too.... you can not beat it.

Thank you for responding. I've been under the pool deck on Princess where you hear them dragging chairs across the floor at 6am. Just noticed I'm really close to the steam room also. Is there anything else you can tell me about the ship/cruiseline? First time on Oceana.

Thank you for responding. I've been under the pool deck on Princess where you hear them dragging chairs across the floor at 6am. Just noticed I'm really close to the steam room also. Is there anything else you can tell me about the ship/cruiseline? First time on Oceana.

Since this is Oceania not Princess .... it will be striking in its difference. Never heard of a steam room??? Gym yes spa yes... steam room no. You must be looking at a princess version of the R ship... The only similarity of a O ship and a princess ship is that they are made of steel, float in the water and are painted white and of the same overall length. It took O some 30-40 million to bring up a princess ship to minimal O standards.

Others my disagree but your stepping up to a Mercedes from a Chevy. Cuisine, service, ambiance, decor, fellow passengers.... not "just about everything" but more than everything!!!

Research time... you need to read up on Oceania to fully discover everything that you'll experience and is offered. Did yo have someone book for you without any info? Do some reading

Since this is Oceania not Princess .... it will be striking in its difference. Never heard of a steam room??? Gym yes spa yes... steam room no. You must be looking at a princess version of the R ship... The only similarity of a O ship and a princess ship is that they are made of steel, float in the water and are painted white and of the same overall length. It took O some 30-40 million to bring up a princess ship to minimal O standards.

Others my disagree but your stepping up to a Mercedes from a Chevy. Cuisine, service, ambiance, decor, fellow passengers.... not "just about everything" but more than everything!!!

Research time... you need to read up on Oceania to fully discover everything that you'll experience and is offered. Did yo have someone book for you without any info? Do some reading

Yes, I realize there is a huge difference between Princess & Oceana - I have been on several lines & used Princess as an example. I know this ship started out as a Renaissance ship before going to Princess. In my research on one of the cruise sites it shows 2 steam rooms in the spa area, as does the original brochure for Renaissance cruise line I have in my files.

I just booked for a cruise in December 2019 so I will be doing a lot of research before then!

Yes, I realize there is a huge difference between Princess & Oceana - I have been on several lines & used Princess as an example. I know this ship started out as a Renaissance ship before going to Princess. In my research on one of the cruise sites it shows 2 steam rooms in the spa area, as does the original brochure for Renaissance cruise line I have in my files.

I just booked for a cruise in December 2019 so I will be doing a lot of research before then!

There were 2 steam rooms on Insignia....one in the ladies changing room and one in the men's. What they don't have are saunas.

That previous poster is using exaggeration in describing Princess. I've taken 9 Princess cruises and they were great. Any ship or cruise line can be a wonderful vacation....the cruiser's attitude is what makes the difference. ;)

There were 2 steam rooms on Insignia....one in the ladies changing room and one in the men's. What they don't have are saunas.

That previous poster is using exaggeration in describing Princess. I've taken 9 Princess cruises and they were great. Any ship or cruise line can be a wonderful vacation....the cruiser's attitude is what makes the difference. ;)

Thank you. Yes, every cruise line has pros & cons. Our favorite cruise recently was on NCL Sky to Cuba. A lot of people hate that ship but our experience was outstanding.