Where is the shopping?

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:16 AM.
North Carolina
448 Posts
Joined May 2015
I read there are some shops in Mallory Square, but is there a specific street/area that has some more shopping?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruise history:
{I need to travel more}

Carnival Fantasy (04/2001)
Norwegian Sky (09/21/2015)
Celebrity Equinox (05/04/2018)
Celebrity Silhouette (03/24/2019)
NCL Pride of America (05/09/2020)

CT
346 Posts
Joined Apr 2014
Duval Street has most of the shops and restaurants but there are plenty of shops on streets that intersect and are closest to Mallory square like Front St and Green. Whitehead and Simonton run parallel to Duval and also have some stuff - Duval is definitely the main tourist shopping/eating area though. If you take a look at google maps (or whatever you're favorite map app is) you should see where Duval is in relation to Mallory Square.
Charlotte, NC
3,239 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Yuppa - stay on lower Duval and around the Mallory Square area for shopping - anything in particular you are looking for?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

9/2012 - Carnival Victory
5/2012 - Carnival Elation
6/2011 - Carnival Fascination
North Carolina
448 Posts
Joined May 2015
Originally posted by Herfnerd
Yuppa - stay on lower Duval and around the Mallory Square area for shopping - anything in particular you are looking for?

Not really anything specific. I do like to look in gift shops and boutiques. Not sure where those would be. I’m not looking for any malls or anything, just small stores, if that makes sense.

I can’t go anywhere without buying a magnet
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruise history:
{I need to travel more}

Fort Lauderdale, FL
3,386 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
You would have to put some serious effort into missing the shopping! Duval is the main street with a few shops on feeder streets and right in the Mallory area.
Charlotte, NC
3,239 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by Banana15
Not really anything specific. I do like to look in gift shops and boutiques. Not sure where those would be. I’m not looking for any malls or anything, just small stores, if that makes sense.

There are no malls in Old Key West but there are shops in Mallory Square and especially the lower end of Duval - sad thing is that most will have the same T-shirts, magnets and Christmas ornaments. You can actually find them a little bit cheaper in CVS and Walgreens
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

1,844 Posts
Joined Aug 2006
There are no malls in Old Key West
Sure there is. Clinton Square has about 15 or so stores in their mall. It's even air conditioned and all.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Glory - 5/19/18
Carnival Victory - 6/16/15
Carnival Fascination - 12/24/07
Carnival Triumph - 3/10/07
Carnival Victory - 7/15/06
USS Abraham Lincoln - CVN72 - 2001
Charlotte, NC
3,239 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by ParrotRob
Sure there is. Clinton Square has about 15 or so stores in their mall. It's even air conditioned and all.
Yeah - but they call it the Clinton Square Market and its not the typical "mall" I think the OP was talking about with Auntie Annie's pretzels, The Gap, etc but with local retailers. The exception being the Diamond and Tanzanite International shops that are in every port of call........
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

North Carolina
448 Posts
Joined May 2015
Yeah - but they call it the Clinton Square Market and its not the typical "mall" I think the OP was talking about with Auntie Annie's pretzels, The Gap, etc but with local retailers. The exception being the Diamond and Tanzanite International shops that are in every port of call........
Yes, that is what I meant. I don't want a mall with chain stores....just something that will sell trinkets, souvenirs, even boutiques selling clothes...just no Auntie Anne's....although that does sound yummy right now
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruise history:
{I need to travel more}

290 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
All of Duval Street is lined with shops, boutiques, galleries, bars and restaurants. You can’t miss them. Try to get off Duval onto a few cross streets for smaller shops as well. For example, Petronia Street, from Duval to Thomas has several interesting shops.
32 miles from Galveston cruise terminal
1,970 Posts
Joined Oct 2006
There is a $5 store close to Duvall. Bought some cute T shirts and a floppy hat for $5 each. Hope to find it again on May 29th when I visit again.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Diamond Baby
36 Carnival cruises 210 Days

5 more Carnival cruises booked

Carnival - Celebration, Jubilee, Elation, Conquest, Ecstasy x 2, Triumph x 12, Magic x 3, Miracle (Alaska) Freedom x 7, Breeze x 4, Liberty, & Valor x 2 = 36

2 Royal Caribbean Rhapsody & Navigator of the Seas 14 Days
Caloundra Qld Australia
167 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
Originally posted by Banana15

Lol,then you are in luck there are gift shops galore,my collectable is a shot glass plus magnet
Enjoy,I just was there last week
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
🇦🇺. 🥂. 🏖. 😎. Enjoying retirement
Fredericksburg, va. USA
88,276 Posts
Joined May 2001
Just walk around...there are shops pretty much everywhere near and on Duval st......KW is teeny...you'll find the shopping!