Key West Sights and Bites

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:14 AM.
Bluffton, South Carolina
537 Posts
Joined Jun 2010
Has any one done this tour in Key West? Offered by Carnival. I can't find any reviews.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

In chambers deep,
where waters sleep,
what unknown treasures pave the floor.
__Edward Young, "Ocean"
South Carolina
30,642 Posts
Joined Dec 2001
It's very easy to walk around Key West on-your-own.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Happy Sailing! OCruisers (LuLu & Roundman)
80+ Cruises .... Princess, Celebrity, RCCL, HAL, Carnival, NCL, Costa, etc. (Still miss Sitmar)
CT
346 Posts
Joined Apr 2014
echo the above - unless you really want the group aspect, you can get to all those places on foot for free, then spend as little (or much) as you want when you get there.
Charlotte, NC
3,239 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
The only reason I can see doing this excursion is for the narration part - although you probably get just as good from any of the drivers on OTT
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

9/2012 - Carnival Victory
5/2012 - Carnival Elation
6/2011 - Carnival Fascination
290 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
At $35 a person, this seems crazy to me. Tasting Peppers hot sauces is free to anyone who goes in the store. A slice of pie or frozen pie on a stick from Kermit’s is about $5.

You are basically paying $30 a person to walk around a few blocks and point out a couple sites on any tourist map that are, frankly, not that interesting. Take a trolley tour or just walk around on your own. Here is a link to a self guided walking tour if you’re interested in our island’s history instead of a country singers home: http://oirf.org/page.php?p=pelican