Bathroom toiletries

pbrn55

The bath gel and combo shampoo/conditioner are in a large bottle dispenser attached to the wall of the shower. No brand listed. The lotion is labeled as Lotus spa as is the bar soap.

Those are the only complimentary toiletries that are in the cabin.

The bath gel and combo shampoo/conditioner are in a large bottle dispenser attached to the wall of the shower. No brand listed. The lotion is labeled as Lotus spa as is the bar soap.

Small addition...until you're Elite or in a Suite.:D

Small addition...until you're Elite or in a Suite.:D

I don't know about Elite, but if you are in a suite you will get shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and body wash all with the "Lotus Spa" label on them. There is also a slightly bigger bar of soap at the sink. Supposedly you also get some sort of bath salts--since we were in an HA suite without a tub, we didn't get those. Sad, I was going to take them home to enjoy!

In most cabins without elite privileges the bath soap, shampoo and conditioner will be in dispensers on the side of the shower. Brand unknown of course. I always take my own toiletries that I like. For short cruises, I put them in smaller bottles. Only on the very long cruises (16+ days) do I take the original containers.

I don't know about Elite' date=' but if you are in a suite you will get shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and body wash all with the "Lotus Spa" label on them. There is also a slightly bigger bar of soap at the sink. Supposedly you also get some sort of bath salts--since we were in an HA suite without a tub, we didn't get those. Sad, I was going to take them home to enjoy!

You could have asked your steward to give them to you anyway.

And yes, the Elite is a little different from the Suite. We get the little bag with some extra goodies (always slightly different stuff). We don't get the shampoo, conditioner, body wash or bath salts. Suites get more, but they definitely pay for it (even if it's an upsell).

You could have asked your steward to give them to you anyway.

And yes, the Elite is a little different from the Suite. We get the little bag with some extra goodies (always slightly different stuff). We don't get the shampoo, conditioner, body wash or bath salts. Suites get more, but they definitely pay for it (even if it's an upsell).

True, I could have asked. I was having enough trouble getting the things we were supposed to have (welcome letter, extra roll of TP, laundry bag). First time in a suite, so I didn't push it.

I think the stuff they provide in the shower is sourced from Joebob's House 'o Rilly Gud Stuph.Truly horrible stuff. I have very little hair and I won't use the shampoo. The body wash is so thin as to be worthless. I use the soap provided for hand washing.

Speaking of toiletries - question about toilet paper: is all the toilet paper aboard the same? I found the TP in a balcony cabin a bit on the rough side. Wondering if Suites get better TP?

Speaking of toiletries - question about toilet paper: is all the toilet paper aboard the same? I found the TP in a balcony cabin a bit on the rough side. Wondering if Suites get better TP?

The TP is designed to not clog the ship's waste lines from the cabins. Thus the roughness of it.

I think the stuff they provide in the shower is sourced from Joebob's House 'o Rilly Gud Stuph.Truly horrible stuff. I have very little hair and I won't use the shampoo. The body wash is so thin as to be worthless. I use the soap provided for hand washing.

I think you will be hearing from joebob's late-night uhf channel attorney.

My last cruise was aboard Celebrity. The bathroom had the usual rough TP. Then by chance, I noticed that one of the public restrooms had much nicer TP. Later in the cruise, the same public restroom reverted back to the rough TP.