Guest info incomplete?

villauk

Any reason why our cruise guest information keeps showing incomplete after I have completed all the necessary boxes on the check-in section of ‘My Personaliser’? Wondered if there was an obvious error I am making that the regulars know about? All the boxes say ‘Save & Continue’ and not are highlighted - any ideas?

I went thru something similar last week. My info showed up as "complete" and I was able to print boarding passes, etc. for two of the three of us. Then I received a copy of an e-mail from Princess to my TA claiming that there was no "emergency airport" listed for 2 of us and no passport info for number 3....with my TA asking me to take care of this at my convenience. The requested info was clearly shown!

I called Princess--they told me that passengers 1 and 2 were complete. As to number 3, I asked if they didn't have that information on file from our April 2018 cruise, and they claimed that passenger 3 was a first time cruiser. I assured them that was wrong and provided her Captain's Circle number. At that point, they were able to populate all the fields automatically.

SO...why could I print boarding passes if the info was incomplete, OR why were they telling my TA it was incomplete if both I and the agent could see that it was, indeed, complete?

As I told the TA, "Princess be whack-a-doodle."

Have you done all sections for all the parties on your booking ? The overview should show you which section in incomplete.

That’s the strange thing, nothing is showing in the sections as incomplete, only when I go to print it out does it state it’s incomplete :confused:?

I went thru something similar last week. My info showed up as "complete" and I was able to print boarding passes' date=' etc. for two of the three of us. Then I received a copy of an e-mail from Princess to my TA claiming that there was no "emergency airport" listed for 2 of us and no passport info for number 3....with my TA asking me to take care of this at my convenience. The requested info was clearly shown!

I called Princess--they told me that passengers 1 and 2 were complete. As to number 3, I asked if they didn't have that information on file from our April 2018 cruise, and they claimed that passenger 3 was a first time cruiser. I assured them that was wrong and provided her Captain's Circle number. At that point, they were able to populate all the fields automatically.

SO...why could I print boarding passes if the info was incomplete, OR why were they telling my TA it was incomplete if both I and the agent could see that it was, indeed, complete?

As I told the TA, "Princess be whack-a-doodle."[/quote']

Perhaps I’ll give them a call as this sounds similar to my issue.

That’s the strange thing, nothing is showing in the sections as incomplete, only when I go to print it out does it state it’s incomplete :confused:?

Call Princess. I'm convinced that there is something wrong when they claim to not have info that is clearly shown on my personalizer.

Moki's Mom is right, and put it very well:

"Princess be whack-a-doodle."

I have had similar issues, and just disregarded the website, after verifying multiple times that all of the info was complete.

It was the airport information that was missing, but I was not flying to or from the port.

That happened to me prior to my 28 day Hawaii-Samoa-Tahiti cruise in 2014. The issue turned out to be my passport would have had 4 months remaining after the visit and French Polynesia required a minimum 6 months remaining. I did have plenty of time and just renewed my passport early.

Call Princess. I'm convinced that there is something wrong when they claim to not have info that is clearly shown on my personalizer.

All sorted. Something their side not visible to me on the personaliser? Thanks for the info ;).

Did you enter your credit card information?

That shouldn’t make a difference that’s usually the last thing I enter, after I figure out which has the most credit available.

That does make a difference. It is not complete without that info.

As I told the TA' date=' "Princess be whack-a-doodle."[/quote']

Some times it's whack-a-mole. You think you have everything, and something pops up incomplete you swear you finished. You go back in and the data is not saved.