heads up...now hear this

Hawaiidan

For all you vets past present or Mil history folks.... Interested in seeing Guadelcanal, the slot, Rabaul, Gizo, Tulagi, Luganville, Miline Bay, Iron Bottom sound ...

Plan to visit Edsons ridge, Alligator creek, Basilone MG position, Henderson, Red Beach, to name a fee

Princess sailing 22 Jan 2016 14 day Brisbane to Brisbane will cruise through this historic but seldom visited section of the world

The Jan trip is timed perfect for a Friday to Friday trip and Brisbane is way easier to get in to via Cairns and gives 2 days on the return to hit great barrier reef too Best of all its like $1350 pp for 14 day

Carins can be accessed easy on United with lots of free seats for 1/2 the miles that Sydney. If you a space A guy get to Guam with that and there is Monday and Friday service GUM to CNS

I am a Navy Vet, and had friends who served in this theater... including my dad...

This is not a commercial operation... I am in contact with some local historians, guys that the 1st marine uses for their trips.

Any one who wants to tag along your welcome

See my posting on Princess site and Princess Sea roll call.......

so turn 2... pack your ditty bag and come along....

• 3 weeks later...

Deeply appreciate your post. I sailed on the 60th anniversary commemorative cruise of the great Pacific battles on the Pacific Princess in 2004. I am hoping Princess will do a "repeat performance" for the 75th anniversary in 2019. If you hear anything to that effect, I'd appreciate your sharing.

Thank you for your service,

DeeDee

(email: deedeegroff@gmail.com)