Light but good looking men's jacket

shibainuinn

Hi all,

My partner is always getting cold in restaurants. It's a constant battle for the thermostat at home.

However, we will be heading on a 15 day Arabian Sea and Mediterranean in late April. I wanted some ideas for a stylish and light jacket for the evenings, especially walks on deck and in Rome. I have recurring nightmares of Member's Only jackets, so I'd like to veer away from that for him.

He has a navy sports coat but I would like something more versatile.

A Black linen sports jacket will do the trick. It’s stylish and light but not too formal. But having said that if you match it with a good shirt and bright kerchief in the breast pocket, such a jacket can be quite dressy. Here’s a link to a website that sells linen jackets

https://www.studiosuits.com/jackets/linen_jackets?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkYT4tJOT2gIVjQYqCh0tgg1eEAAYASAAEgKrXvD_BwE&zenid=rkpnjaoiu3bp0snam7m5vhc3g3

A Black linen sports jacket will do the trick. It’s stylish and light but not too formal. But having said that if you match it with a good shirt and bright kerchief in the breast pocket, such a jacket can be quite dressy. Here’s a link to a website that sells linen jackets

https://www.studiosuits.com/jackets/linen_jackets?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkYT4tJOT2gIVjQYqCh0tgg1eEAAYASAAEgKrXvD_BwE&zenid=rkpnjaoiu3bp0snam7m5vhc3g3

I second that, I’ve got a powder blue one and wish I’d been able to f8nd black at the time, but it was out of stock.