Car Rental - Halifax

alaskaboy2

I'm taking my family on a cruise, six people and a baby, and want to rent a van in Halifax, NS to take our own tour. Pier 22 is where we're docking. Does anyone have any advice based on personal experience where the best place is to rent a mini-van for the day? I presume car rental agencies aren't exactly close by, or are several blocks away. Just looking to see if anyone else has done this and how the experience was.

Thanks.

Actually there are several car rental places very close by at the Via (train) station attached to the Westin Hotel just a few minutes from your pier. There are others in town which arrange to pick you up.

Here is a link to a document with much more information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BjAtDscML-9Ce3VWUUsOrsVhPL7KIxb7Go_9SRi82dE/edit

Let us know what you find out.

Actually there are several car rental places very close by at the Via (train) station attached to the Westin Hotel just a few minutes from your pier. There are others in town which arrange to pick you up.

Here is a link to a document with much more information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BjAtDscML-9Ce3VWUUsOrsVhPL7KIxb7Go_9SRi82dE/edit

Let us know what you find out.

Excellent information - thank you!

• 3 weeks later...