Twizy

WatchHill

Kernie, when do you return? I will also be very interested in hearing how you liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We return on April 29th. It will probably take a few days to write a review as I will have to go back to work Monday.:(

Does anybody know where to park the twizy overnight at the Royal Navy dockyard... I have tried numerous times to email them about this and they have not replied to me... I would love to rent one but if it's gonna cost me a lot to park it overnight then I will take the bus around the island...

• 4 weeks later...
Bump.

Same question as above, does anyone know?

Thanks to anyone who can help in advance :)

This was recently posted by member Kernie968 in the thread titled Ok we rented the Twizy and I loved it!

-

We left our car at the charging station all night in the alley behind the Frog and Onion, but I saw the moped were parked by the ship so we asked a guy working with a "ask me"shirt and he told us to park a little to the left of the moped area.

SBtS

• 2 months later...
Hi Darcy!

We are going to be in Bermuda this June. I have already reserved a two-day for our stay. I will try to remember to post about the experience. I can tell you the company has been great to work with so far.. they sent directions on how to download a map of the island and then how to get it to show where the charging stations are. One thing I have found out is there is only a small glove box so don't count on having a secure place to store anything. My DH and I were th er 40 years ago for our honeymoon and did the mopeds. We much prefer to explore on our own.

How was your experience? Looking to rent one in 2 weeks!!!