shampoo brand

jimmybean

I think my user-name was included, Hattie. Your reply to my question confuses me ??? I intended no impatience when asking about the shampoo brand currently used on Cunard ship.

Is anyone else able to answer my question. Thank you.

I think my user-name was included, Hattie. Your reply to my question confuses me ??? I intended no impatience when asking about the shampoo brand currently used on Cunard ship.

Now I'm confused .....

https://www.penhaligons.com/mobile/quercus/

Hello jimmybean,

Hattie answered your query. The following statement on there is always present as she is the moderator and nothing to do with your question, it is for email questions direct to Hattie. Hope this clears things up.

Hello jimmybean,

Hattie answered your query. The following statement on there is always present as she is the moderator and nothing to do with your question, it is for email questions direct to Hattie. Hope this clears things up.

Thanks, it clears things up for me too, I mostly use the app so I forget that signature is there !

Hello jimmybean,

Yes, it does. Thank you! And, thanks again, Hattie...