Ship ports for Scandinavia and Kiel Canal Cruise

travelmum

Does anyone know where I can find information about where the Viking Star docks during this cruise. I am especially interested in where they dock in both Copenhagen and Amsterdam but would hope to be able to find the information about all ports where it docks during this cruise. Other ports would be in Gothenburg, Oslo, Hamburg, Skagen, Fredericia and Kiel. Thanks for any info on specific ports or where to go to look for the information.

I realized after posting the below that you say you're on the Star and I've written all this info based on the Sun. Whoops! So for anyone interested in the Sun sailing this June/July, here's some handy info LOL:

Copenhagen Port is showing "Oceankaj - Langelinie" so I don't think they've determined where we'll be for sure yet. I can't get the Gothenburg Port website to work. The Oslo Port website has a chart, but I can't figure out what it says LOL. I doubt Skagen or Fredericia are large enough to have multiple terminals. Kiel says Ostseekai, berth 27. Hamburg says HafenCity. The Amsterdam Port website isn't showing any sailings in July yet. Hope this was at least somewhat helpful.

Please come join our Roll Call :)

Edited by ladytarheelian
Realized I provided a bunch of useless information :)