Leaving from Manhattan Cruise Terminal - Parking at Pier 83

mrmj59

I can't seem to find these rates. I get $248 for Westin and $169 for Candlewood. Then there's parking for 3 nights + parking during cruise.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Trying joining the last minute travel cub. http://www.lastminutetravel.com/join_the_club.aspx

I'm still seeing those rates this morning. With so many people Candlewood Suites might work for you to save on food costs. It's about a six block walk to either PATH station and the light rail is right there for poor weather.

You are on a tight budget. Another hotel to research would be the Ramada in Journal Square in Jersey City. I haven't stayed there, but reviews are OK. This hotel offers free breakfast, queen beds, substantial discount for nonrefundable rates, is 2 blocks from The Journal Square PATH station, and parking at the Journal Square Transportation Center is $14/day.

You could leave your car at Journal Square parking for the duration of the cruise. You could afford to book a car service to go to and from the Manhattan Cruise Terminal or you could take PATH with luggage to 33rd St and a cab to the Cruise Terminal.