Metering MSC Internet Packages

Wansbrough

I have just been looking at the internet packages on the MSC website and unlike our recent outings on Celebrity & RCI, the packages on offer by MSC are sold by data limit rather than just unlimited. :(

Presumably there is a way of keeping track of your usage? I have downloaded the MSC for Me app which is currently only telling me it works for Meraviglia & Seaside so wondered if this will monitor usage? We will be on Seaview in June so trying to plan ahead..... :D

Standard Internet

Ideal for limited internet usage, the “Standard Internet ” package lets you access all social networks and chat APPs, check email and browse the web. Up to 2 devices. Data limit: 2.5 GB that can be used throughout the length of the cruise.

Premium Internet

Full Internet package, perfect for heavy users or families. This package allows you to connect up to 4-device and offers full web browsing, access to all social networks and chat APP and email checking. Data limit: 5 GB that can be used throughout the length of the cruise.

I have just been looking at the internet packages on the MSC website and unlike our recent outings on Celebrity & RCI, the packages on offer by MSC are sold by data limit rather than just unlimited. :(

Presumably there is a way of keeping track of your usage? I have downloaded the MSC for Me app which is currently only telling me it works for Meraviglia & Seaside so wondered if this will monitor usage? We will be on Seaview in June so trying to plan ahead..... :D

Yes once you register your devices it will tell you exactly have much each device has used. **Note** there is a "start" and "stop" button each time you use it, remember to "stop" each time you are finished or you will burn through your data very quickly