Norwegian Epic Cannes tender.

Bevi65

Hi everyone,

Will be first time cruiser very soon on the Epic. For those that have used the tenders for transport to Cannes from the ship, can you tell me if they're open or enclosed ?

Also, on embarkation day , are there stairs and/or escalators to make your way to parts of the ship as I hear the elevators get very crowded & squishy.

Thank you in advance

The tenders were partially closed but open in some places. Ours had long benches across with a middle aisle. You're correct in assuming that the elevators are very squishy. They do try to control how many people wait and exit for tenders but it can be be chaotic. We did it at the end of July/17.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The tenders were partially closed but open in some places. Ours had long benches across with a middle aisle. You're correct in assuming that the elevators are very squishy. They do try to control how many people wait and exit for tenders but it can be be chaotic. We did it at the end of July/17.

I should add that the stairs are available and on any disembarkation, and stairs are the best option if you're able to use them.

Thanks so much! In regards to the whole ship & duration of the cruise, can stairs always be used? Our friend is claustrophobic and doesn't set foot in elevators....

I haven’t used an elevator on a cruise ship for years now. Stairs are always an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, there is one place that I can think of where I’m not aware of access being by stairs, which is to the sun deck above the buffet/haven on the Epic.

However, it shouldn’t be a problem for your friend as it is open to the outside, and you look out over the pool deck when using it.

Thanks so much! In regards to the whole ship & duration of the cruise, can stairs always be used? Our friend is claustrophobic and doesn't set foot in elevators.��...

You can used the stairs anytime! I found on the Epic with just the two elevator banks the stairs was often the quickest way to get somewhere. Which is great, because who doesn't need a little workout when enjoying all that food?

You can used the stairs anytime! I found on the Epic with just the two elevator banks the stairs was often the quickest way to get somewhere. Which is great, because who doesn't need a little workout when enjoying all that food?

Thank you! , good to know.

Actually, there is one place that I can think of where I’m not aware of access being by stairs, which is to the sun deck above the buffet/haven on the Epic.

However, it shouldn’t be a problem for your friend as it is open to the outside, and you look out over the pool deck when using it.

Great !! Thank you!