2-bedroom hotel room in Manhattan

Any recommendations?

What is your hotel budget per night? What are the exact dates you would need this room? How many people and bed size configuration?

Are you flying(which airport) or driving to NYC? Are you sailing from Manhattan, Brooklyn, or Cape Liberty?

I didn't go back to see if any more information was given, but if $$ is an issue, maybe think somewhere outside Manhattan

As a side note, we stayed in Manhattan one time, got to the hotel, very cosmopolitan lobby...went to our floor, very dark, opened the door to our room, the room was the size of a full mattress, which was placed on the floor, the headboard was a very large oil painting, the wardrobe was at the "foot" of the bed, of which I couldn't fit my feet between the bed and it. The toilet was placed at an angle to be able to close the door...and we did pay $$$

Edited by myfuzzy

I hate to say I did this but I would do it again in NYC as it is so $$$$. For the dates I was there, I looked at the Jacob Javits convention center. There was a consumer technology conference going on with tickets for $10. I bought a ticket and used their conference rates at the Marriott Marquis. It saved me $$$$.

I hate to say I did this but I would do it again in NYC as it is so $$$$. For the dates I was there, I looked at the Jacob Javits convention center. There was a consumer technology conference going on with tickets for $10. I bought a ticket and used their conference rates at the Marriott Marquis. It saved me $$$$.

We are from the area. I just didn't want to have to take a car service to the cruise. Ink48 will work. It's close enough to everything - we are fit walkers :)