Zuiderdam - should I take the Signature Suite upgrade offer?

sailexuma

Where are you going on the cruise? Panama Canal, I would keep the aft! Never have been in a Signature, so I can’t speak on the value or difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Transatlantic, leaving this Sunday.

Okay, I looked at the pics. It has a ton of floor space.

Do I care where it is on the ship? Or I won't have a choice?

Most times, you will be offered cabin numbers but now and then it is a "guarantee".

But, if you want it, don't waste your time reading here, book it. Others get the offer and will snapping it up. ;)

Okay, I looked at the pics. It has a ton of floor space.

Do I care where it is on the ship? Or I won't have a choice?

You may or may not have a choice. It depends on how many they have left and how soon you call.

Other than the handicapped cabins, we would consider any Signature Suite in any location. Deck 6 or 8 doesn't really matter noise wise as some people claim.

We just spent 10 days on the Zdam in a Signature Suite. Our first time in anything above a Veranda, and we are Spoiled! The extra room... bathroom, storage, two desks, room to walk at the foot of the bed, all make the Signature a great upgrade. For 199.00 I hope you get it before someone else does. Good Luck.

On a TA, you will likely spend more time in your room than on a port-intensive itinerary, so the extra room will be much appreciated.

Okay, I did it. I had this picture of more of a view looking out from my aft balcony, but after seeing the bigger cabin, and bigger balcony on the Signature, well.... There was only one cabin available, amidships, 6th floor, stbd side.

Oh, and no Neptunes were available. Thanks all!

Okay, I did it. I had this picture of more of a view looking out from my aft balcony, but after seeing the bigger cabin, and bigger balcony on the Signature, well.... There was only one cabin available, amidships, 6th floor, stbd side.

Fabulous upsell! You will be so spoiled, but what a wonderful way to do a TA sailing. Congrats and have the best time ever!

Fabulous!!!! WHAT A DEAL! I am so glad you got one. Have a wonderful cruise.

For a TA I think you made the right call, midship just in case things get rocky. We did both an aft on Zuiderdam and signature suite on Noordam last year and if it had been panama I would have suggested the aft. Enjoy your greatdeal!

Good decision. We had our first Signature Suite last year, and were very impressed with it (y)

If you had waited 5 more minutes...it would have been gone! You will LOVE the Signature Suites. We always book one on deck 6 too.