Live report of Viking Sea Transatlantic March 27

Azulann

We like 5 deck. Had 5101. No noises from above or below. Jump up two decks to 7: buffet, pool, Wintergarden, Explorers’ Lounge, Mamsen’s. Pop down three to 2: restaurant, theater, nightclub.

That’s our deck, and we’re sticking to it.

We like 5 deck. Had 5101. No noises from above or below. Jump up two decks to 7: buffet, pool, Wintergarden, Explorers’ Lounge, Mamsen’s. Pop down three to 2: restaurant, theater, nightclub.

That’s our deck, and we’re sticking to it.

Thank you for your answer,

Thinking about San Juan to Barcelona next year. Some of my shipmates are concerned about crossing on a smaller ship (love Viking / don’t want the big ships). How did ship handle on the crossing?

We were in 5106 next to aft. We flet the swells in the Atlantic a couple of nights. I do not get seasick , so it was like sleeping in a cradle. We had great weather , no rain.

The ship handled the Atlantic ocean quite well and the rest for the whole 15 days. I would of course sail again anywhere on any Viking Ocean ship.

I have been on Celebrity, Century class, M class and S class in Europe. The only time that was really bad was in a storm in the Med. We were at dinner and the waiters had a hard time walking straight to our table. It was a M class ship that held 2,000. passengers.