All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Thank's a lot for your info and updates on the construction of the MSC Seaview. She will for sure be a great ship. I saw the MSC Seaside in Miami in the beginning of March and she looked spectacular.

We now have two cruises booked in YC on the Seaview and I can't wait to ride the zip line with our friends in August 2019 ;) like Bea, after serious considerations we landed on the Seaview in YC. My impression is that Celebrity charge a lot more for their European itineraries than their Caribbean cruises. The itinerary of MSC Seaview next summer is also great with some new ports for us.

Looking forward to more updates :)

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

Thank's a lot for your info and updates on the construction of the MSC Seaview. She will for sure be a great ship. I saw the MSC Seaside in Miami in the beginning of March and she looked spectacular.

We now have two cruises booked in YC on the Seaview and I can't wait to ride the zip line with our friends in August 2019 ;) like Bea, after serious considerations we landed on the Seaview in YC. My impression is that Celebrity charge a lot more for their European itineraries than their Caribbean cruises. The itinerary of MSC Seaview next summer is also great with some new ports for us.

You'll have to ply me with plenty of champagne before you get me on that zipline, NC :eek:

Little video from captain scala[emoji4]. Dave stop im getting very jealous [emoji23]. Got the email yesterday for Bellissima’s maiden voyage im very tempted [emoji85]but i guess I should atleast complete my first msc cruise before going all in ( or should i [emoji848]) [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are scheduled to be on Seaview on June 22nd, considering one of the first trips, should we expect anything different, better or worse? I have heard stories about the first few trips of Seaside where they had to iron out some stuff, wondering if that will happen with Seaview as well.

Hello delco_cruiser. I am on the same cruise, embarking on the 19th June. I am very excited about being on a new ship, although I don't think it will be 100% perfect, but what is. I'm sure MSC has learned a lot from the Seaside and they seem to listen as the ratings are getting better in large ways on the Seaside. Many people stay away from a new ship because of the issues of breaking in a new ship and crew, but to me that is part of the experience. I have been on two other cruises (not MSC) and the ships were older and running like a well oiled machines, but there is something exciting about being on a new ship, and if you take the issues with a positive attitude, then it will be a wonderful trip!

We’re boarding on the 22nd too. We’ve never been on a cruise before, so it will all be a new experience.

We’re going with an open mind and don’t expect everything to be perfect. Any holiday is what you make of it. I’m sure the people will be friendly, there will be sun, which is a novelty for us Yorkshire folk, and we have a drinks package. What more could you want? :)

Hello Greyhound Mother. Nice to see more and more people that are on the same cruise! The ship is coming along nicely thanks to the updates and photos from our our Captain, Captain Scala! We should all get together for a drink on ship!